Sign in to follow this  
stacey

Invite everyone to the rehearsal dinner?

We didn't have a rehearsal, so it wasn't a "rehearsal dinner" but we did invite everyone to what we called the Welcome Dinner - so I agree with you.

Since its only 10 more people I say invite them all but just call it a welcome dinner. Its a great way to welcome your guests and get them excited about being at a DW.

We had everyone at our rehearsal dinner, and we're happy we did that. We felt that was the least we could do for having people come so far away. It was also a lot of fun!

I have the same dilemma but since I'm only having around 40, I feel its just good manners to invite everyone to the RD, I mean they are traveling and spending a lot of money to come to the wedding....I'm also doing a "Welcome to the Bahamas" cocktail party the first day everyone gets there.......

Thank you so much for your input. I went home last night and talked it over with my FI. We went over the list and it would end up being like 1/4 that wouldnt be invited. He still didnt want to invite everyone, but I had to put my foot down on this one.