Photo

So Glad I don't date anymore!!!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:53 AM

i remember that happening to me... the so called divorce man thats not technically divorce. Total turn off. I ran the other way.

#22 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:15 AM

OMG!!! What a little piece of s**t!!! Seriously? Asked for the gifts back?

I'll bet you a nice sum of money that the not-so-ex-wife made him do it. And was probably on the phone when he called her, too.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#23 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 11:03 AM

What a jerk! I think I wouldnt bother to give him anything worth $ back! HAHAH!!

#24 currier73

currier73
      • 154 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:50 PM

I don't get guys these days. If she does give anything back tell her to break it first. I work with a girl who had the diamond taken out of her ring and had replace with a cubic Z. before she returned it. It been almost 6 months and no word from him. Guess he never figured it out. This kind of guy will just regift them to his wife. What a looser. Tell your friend I am very sorry.

Heather

#25 alex

alex
        • 1,139 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 11:20 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by azhuskergirl
          I second that. What an ass. He lies & then he wants his stuff back?? Too bad, douchebag!
          Douchebag! Perfect word for this guy!!! Man what I would give to boot this guy in the ass!!!

#26 Allaballa

Allaballa
          • 113 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:03 PM

I would give it back. Everytime she puts something on she'll think of him. Who needs the bad memories?

#27 EricaG

EricaG
            • 1,915 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:07 PM

HAHAHAHA!!! I was just thinking....could you imagine finding out that somewhere there were a bunch of people you have never met writing things and cutting you down? (not like he doesn't deserve it). I just suddenly thought about how funny that is. He has absolutely no idea, and probably never will know that there were a bunch of women bashing him on the internet that he has never, and will never meet in his life!!!! LOL
              http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
              My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#28 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 05:23 PM

I'd flog it on ebay and make sure he knew i was doing it lmao

I once split up with an ex and there was a shit load of stuff in my house so i threw it all in black bin liners, i'm sure stuff broke, then went to the freezer and took out his vegetarian pies(!!!) and put them in 2 lmao left them in my car for a few hours until they thawed nicely, drove to his mother's house and told her what he'd done and left them all for him lmao

I said now not sure he'd like you raking through his stuff so best leave it for him to get home, it must have been minging lmao

I am going to hell lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users