So Glad I don't date anymore!!!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 BarefootBride

• 1,266 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:53 AM

i remember that happening to me... the so called divorce man thats not technically divorce. Total turn off. I ran the other way.

#22 becks

• VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:15 AM

OMG!!! What a little piece of s**t!!! Seriously? Asked for the gifts back?

I'll bet you a nice sum of money that the not-so-ex-wife made him do it. And was probably on the phone when he called her, too.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#23 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 11:03 AM

What a jerk! I think I wouldnt bother to give him anything worth $ back! HAHAH!!

#24 currier73

• 154 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:50 PM

I don't get guys these days. If she does give anything back tell her to break it first. I work with a girl who had the diamond taken out of her ring and had replace with a cubic Z. before she returned it. It been almost 6 months and no word from him. Guess he never figured it out. This kind of guy will just regift them to his wife. What a looser. Tell your friend I am very sorry.

#25 alex

• 1,139 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by azhuskergirl
          I second that. What an ass. He lies & then he wants his stuff back?? Too bad, douchebag!
          Douchebag! Perfect word for this guy!!! Man what I would give to boot this guy in the ass!!!

#26 Allaballa

• 113 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:03 PM

I would give it back. Everytime she puts something on she'll think of him. Who needs the bad memories?

#27 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:07 PM

HAHAHAHA!!! I was just thinking....could you imagine finding out that somewhere there were a bunch of people you have never met writing things and cutting you down? (not like he doesn't deserve it). I just suddenly thought about how funny that is. He has absolutely no idea, and probably never will know that there were a bunch of women bashing him on the internet that he has never, and will never meet in his life!!!! LOL
              My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#28 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 05:23 PM

I'd flog it on ebay and make sure he knew i was doing it lmao

I once split up with an ex and there was a shit load of stuff in my house so i threw it all in black bin liners, i'm sure stuff broke, then went to the freezer and took out his vegetarian pies(!!!) and put them in 2 lmao left them in my car for a few hours until they thawed nicely, drove to his mother's house and told her what he'd done and left them all for him lmao

I said now not sure he'd like you raking through his stuff so best leave it for him to get home, it must have been minging lmao

I am going to hell lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users