Photo

My mom gets married tomorrow!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 03:24 PM

Jenny, she is going to love it!! Thats is so sweet of you and your FI to do!

#32 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
    • 1,881 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:47 AM

Jenyy!!!! I hope everything went great!!! I can't wait to hear about the wedding. And pics!!! I wanna see pics too :)
      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

#33 roo66

roo66
      • 1,001 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 04:09 AM

yes jenny we want to see the pictures hurry plssse

#34 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:00 AM

Everything went really well. At the courthouse, my SIL showed up much to my brother's disapproval and had a bridal bouquet for my mom. We all hugged and cried hehe It meant a lot for my mom to have my SIL there since they're so close and with all the problems with my brother, there was a rif in the relationship. I just kept telling my SIL,"thank you thank you thank you" and she said,"Your mom is such an important part of my life, I couldn't not come." So I was happy. Afterwards we went to the restaurant and as people started to trickle in, she kept going,"OH MY GOD!" She was so so happy to have everyone there. I didn't tell her who was coming so everytime she'd see someone she'd cry. I kept using her camera throughout the night bc my camera sucks so once I get the pics from her husband I'll post them :)

#35 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:03 AM

Sounds like everything meant so much to your mom. It's nice SIL came. I'm glad everything turned out great.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#36 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:46 AM

I'm so glad it turned out well. I hope your brother comes around soon but at least no one let him being a butthead ruin the day!

#37 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
              • 1,881 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:52 AM

So glad to hear everything went well. Congrats mom!!!!
                http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                February 14, 2009

#38 Celina

Celina
                • Banned
                • 2,811 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:57 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by nikkianddean
                  I didn't even catch the pic of you guys together up there. She's so cute!!!

No matter how old they are....they are still boys. My brother got "Mama's Boy Forver" tatooed on his arm. Need I say more?
                  I TOTALLY WISH that when my son gets older that he tattoos that on his arm for me! Mothers and son's have a different relationship. I absolutely worship my son. He is only 2, but has had my heart since I carried him inside me. Don't get me wrong - I love my daughter just as much, but in a different way.

Jenny I am SO happy that your SIL showed up! - AND with a bouquet! We MUST see pictures! It sounds like an absolutely joyous day for your mom. She is lucky to have you and your FI!
                  "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#39 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:58 AM

I'm so happy that the day was so wonderful for your mom. And I am so excited that your SIL showed up, that must have meant so much to your mom. Can't wait to see pics!!!

#40 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 11:31 AM

YAY for your SIL!!! Her support of your mom may make your sulky brother realize it's not about him anymore. I hope he comes around before your wedding :) AND YAY FOR PICS I can't wait to see them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users