Sign in to follow this  
cougs

ebay source for wedding favors!!!

eBay Store - moodswingsonthenet: Party-and-Wedding-Favors: 150 Butterfly Cookie Cutters Wedding Favors Free Ship

some great stuff in this ebay store, cheaper than i've seen elsewhere, and all purchases over $50 have FREE SHIPPING!

for instance, i've been eye-ing these dolphin bottle openers for wedding favors for a dreams cancun wedding (since they've got the dolphins there on site, i figure it would always remind guests of the resort and the wedding). they've got 'em for $189 for 72 ($2.63 each). this would in actuality be a lot cheaper per piece than the $3.05 i found elsewhere, except that i don't need 72 of 'em. i need about half as many, so it's more money than i need to spend.

Click the image to open in full size.

they've also got cute silver luggage tags (perfect for destination weddings!). unfortunately, the quantities are still too much for me (i really don't need 96!), but i thought i'd pass along the info because the prices are good ($207, or $2.15 each)! hope someone can take advantage of this!

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks for sharing! Someone on here might want to split an order with you - maybe post this in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleslie5 View Post
Thanks for sharing! Someone on here might want to split an order with you - maybe post this in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum!!
that's a very good idea! i'm not quite ready to buy favors yet tho (wedding's over a year away and i have no idea how many i'll need)!