Sign in to follow this  
DreaW

Grey's Anatomy!!!!

I <3 Grey's Anatomy!!! It was such a feel-good episode - after last year's season finale, I just loved this one!!!! :)

Now I can be all happy and McDreamy all summer - can't wait for fall again!!! :)

Lindsay

Ok I'm totally replying to this thread through squinty eyes. I REALLY want to chat about it but I didn't get to watch it last night. sad.gif I will tonight and I hope everyone is still eager to gossip about the show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmhein View Post
It was SOOOO gooooood!!!! That has got to be one of the best season finales EVER!
I agree completely!!! So amazing how it wrapped things up!!
I'm so glad we finally got some insight on Alex....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonPalacePookie View Post
OMG, that was great, I totally cried, what a great way to finish the season.
I cried too!! Now I'm really glad Mat was out or I'd never hear the end of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Ok I'm totally replying to this thread through squinty eyes. I REALLY want to chat about it but I didn't get to watch it last night. sad.gif I will tonight and I hope everyone is still eager to gossip about the show!
I can totally gossip about the show for more than one day. It was a great episode and worthy of at least a few days of gossip.

That was a great finale! I watched it today. I knew Meredith and Derek were getting back together since I saw him on Rachel Ray a few weeks ago. Some interesting twists involved too. I like that Yang took the chief's words to heart and is putting effort into teaching Lexie. I do feel bad for Rose. I like her character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaW View Post
I think that George kissing Lexie will make Lexie think romantic stuff about him. I feel bad for Alex sad.gif
I feel terrible for Alex, I hope he can get over his issues, he has so much potential. He looks a little bit like my brother, so I think I'm more warm and fuzzy towards his character than I would otherwise be.