Photo

Colonix. Turn back now or forever hold your peace.

• Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

#31 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:19 PM

i'm sorry to say but this is the best poop convo i ever had. thanx
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#32 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Maura
    although we've been living together for quite a while, he doesnt really believe i poop.
    doug and trevor say girls dont poop. i am totally open about it and could care less if they know that's what i'm in the bathroom doing, but if a girl starts to bring up something even close to the subject they get all "stop-shut up" about it. immature babies

#33 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:25 PM

We have a "poop bathroom" at our house. I told him YOU ARE NOT TO POOP IN OUR MASTERBATH AND STINK UP OUR BEDROOM. lol. I don't think my FI thinks I poop either. I wonder if he will want to do this with me. I think he has been talking about detoxing. Just a warning girls I have heard that when detoxifying your body some people will break out slighty because the toxins are being forced out. I don't know if this is the case with Colon Cleansing but just a warning for girls before their wedding. I wouldnt reccomend it if you are having your wedding within a week after starting or finishing this. Again this is hearsay and I have no proof but better safe than sorry.

#34 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:29 PM

a "poop bathroom", interesting concept. lol
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#35 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:31 PM

I've tried to convince my FI girls dont poop or fart, I think he is partially convinced. Ha!!

#36 beachbride08

beachbride08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,372 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:39 PM

OMG, this thread is cracking me up! My friends and I have poop conversations all the time, and I always thought we were the only ones! I have met a lot of girls don't shit or fart prissy types so I was so happy to see this. However, I have never taken a picture of my toilet creations like on that website. I can't wait to hear how it goes for you ladies and then maybe I will try this. I have serious stomach issues so I'm sure I need a good colon scrubbing one of these days.
            Michelle

#37 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:59 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Maura
              i was so surprised he thought it was a good idea and even wanted to do it with me! he is obsessed with pooping, he says "pooping is a delicious feeling" hahaha although we've been living together for quite a while, he doesnt really believe i poop.
              OMG- I thought Steve was the only wacko that talked about poop like that. He LOVES to poop and he tries to all the time. Sometimes he will be gone a long time and then come back because it was a "false alarm." I don't get it- either you got to go or you don't.

However, he KNOWS I poop. Haha I am not shy.
              Happily married since 2008

#38 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:00 PM

my FI cracks up every tiem I say "poop". I guess I say it kind of squeaky. :)

Anyway, I am intrigued to do this, but those pictures scare the hell out of me. I don't want to fish that stuff out of the bowl! But my pooch doesn't seem to budge either & I'm willing to give it a try.

I like that on the website it talks about not causing "explosive bowel movements".

#39 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                • 1,131 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:01 PM

or perhaps this is a more appropriate smilie:

#40 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:05 PM

LMAO... Im so excited you guys are talking about poop!!!
                    LOL I know yes I am very wierd. There is definetly no pooping, OR farting for that matter in our house.... Glad to hear by FI is not the only one that likes to poop.. Men can be so wierd!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users