That is a very cute idea Jilly!

-Glenda

#52 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
    • Banned
    • 386 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 06:26 PM

I think sand ceremonies are so cute!

I photographed Mandy Moore's wedding, and you can see their sand ceremony on this slideshow...
      Lindsay & Zach

I'm TOTALLY KIDDING - but the bride did look like Mandy Moore!
      :) lol

#53 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 06:49 PM

I was about to say Mandy Moore is not married! LOL.

-Glenda

#54 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
        • 1,188 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 06:57 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
          I found the shells...I think... here is the link. Chambered Nautilus (Pearled) Seashells: seashells world
          I love these shells but they seem kinda pricey - anyone want to sell me theirs when they are done? I am thinking about using 2 large ones for Scott and I and then getting 2 smaller ones for the kids to use. Let me know.
          Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
          http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#55 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
          • Banned
          • 386 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 07:35 PM

They have them on ebay...for $15!
            eBay: 7 INCH PEARLIZED WHITE CHAMBERED NAUTILUS SHELLS (A) (item 140077711726 end time Jan-29-07 08:45:54 PST)

:)

#56 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 08:33 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL
              I love these shells but they seem kinda pricey - anyone want to sell me theirs when they are done? I am thinking about using 2 large ones for Scott and I and then getting 2 smaller ones for the kids to use. Let me know.
              So, I found a website with a really good deal on these shells. $13 each or 12 for $132 (they are 6-7" in width). The catch with the site though is that if you don't order a minimum of $100, they charge you a $15 service fee. So, I was thinking, do you or anyone else, want to go in with me to buy them? I can order them and pay with my cc and then you guys could send me a check for your portion and I'll ship you the shells.

I want to buy 3 of them and Sarah if you get 4, were at $91.

Here's the link. Starfish, Sea Shells and Tropical Decor by Benson's Imports

So let me know if anyone is interested.
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#57 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 26 January 2007 - 08:38 PM

YEAH Jessalyn-you have a siggy pic, see the whole world opens up when you get to post pics!!! Yeah I am so excited.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#58 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 08:44 PM

Yeah, its kind of like a beach version of the unity candle ceremony - symbolizing the joining of families.

#59 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                • 1,876 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 08:46 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
                  YEAH Jessalyn-you have a siggy pic, see the whole world opens up when you get to post pics!!! Yeah I am so excited.
                  Thanks Christine!! ... you helped to make it all possible! Only thing is the pic is a little too big for my liking...might have to try to resize it.
                  My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                  Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#60 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
                  • 1,188 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 10:41 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
                    So, I found a website with a really good deal on these shells. $13 each or 12 for $132 (they are 6-7" in width). The catch with the site though is that if you don't order a minimum of $100, they charge you a $15 service fee. So, I was thinking, do you or anyone else, want to go in with me to buy them? I can order them and pay with my cc and then you guys could send me a check for your portion and I'll ship you the shells.

I want to buy 3 of them and Sarah if you get 4, were at $91.

Here's the link. Starfish, Sea Shells and Tropical Decor by Benson's Imports

So let me know if anyone is interested.

sounds good to me - this is a really good price. I was hoping to be able to get 2 large and 2 small but it doesn't look like they have different sizes. Lets see who else wants to order them and maybe we can get the dozen large ones sent out - that makes them $11 each - you can't beat that price. WHO ELSE IS IN...LADIES?
                    Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
                    http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users