#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 11:41 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by xandrafaye
    I have to say I'm kinda partial to the showing off his chest picture. The face he's making is just cracking me up! I can almost hear him saying "ooh la la!"
    He watches too much America's next top model. He denys it, but I catch him watching it when I am. He pretends to be doing something else in the room.

#12 alex

alex
    • 1,139 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 11:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      Yeah, he is a character. There were sound effects for most of the faces too.

So it looks like shirt #2 is the favorite. Does it look good with my dress? I was worried about it being too dark.

Thanks again for the feedback everyone! I want him to look good, but I'm still learning how to dress a boy.
      hahahaha oh the sounds effects must have made it that much more fun!

And yeah, the shirt looks great with your dress. The colours are perfect together IMHO.

#13 happyone

happyone
      • 223 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 12:10 AM

I really can't decide. I like the blue shirt for the TTD for sure. Most of all I LOVE the dress in the pic. It reminds me of a Greek goddess. Sorry if I'm no help....

#14 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
        • 1,266 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:20 AM

Morgan I am FI wedding attire overload! LMAO I cant believe you had that poor guy try on and take pictures of each outfit! HE HE HE! I must show my FI and then maybe he will appreciate me more! LOL OMG I cant stop laughing.... i know you are serious but seriously! This is hilarious! OKay I will give you my honest opinion once I chill out!

#15 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
          • 1,266 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:23 AM

I like pant 1... the linen ones... I think... geez Im as confused as the groom looks in his modeling pictures!
            I did pick 2 and 4 for tops but since you say he looks good in blue... you probably are right.

#16 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
            • 4,881 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
            • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
            • LocationNew York

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:57 AM

I have to agree with the consensus. Shirt #2 is great! Personally, I prefer it with the slightly darker pants in photos 1 or 3. And if Pants #1 are linen, def go that way just to keep him cooler!

And your dress is FABULOUS!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#17 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:59 AM

that is too funny!!! I really like shirt #2 the best, sorry I can't make a decision about the pants...

#18 ~Kate~

~Kate~
              • 329 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:07 AM

Great pics!!! I agree - shirt #2 looks great with your dress for the wedding, and the blue is perfect for TTD. For the pants, would linen maybe be lighter for the wedding day, so Mike would be more comfortable spending the whole day in them?

#19 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:08 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BarefootBride
                  Morgan I am FI wedding attire overload! LMAO I cant believe you had that poor guy try on and take pictures of each outfit! HE HE HE! I must show my FI and then maybe he will appreciate me more! LOL OMG I cant stop laughing.... i know you are serious but seriously! This is hilarious! OKay I will give you my honest opinion once I chill out!
                  Was it too much? I thought I kept it really easy for him & he was just being a brat. I had it all layed out & tossed him the clothes when it was time to change. Sorry for the overload :)

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by becks
                  I have to agree with the consensus. Shirt #2 is great! Personally, I prefer it with the slightly darker pants in photos 1 or 3. And if Pants #1 are linen, def go that way just to keep him cooler!
                  #1 are linen. shirt #2 & pants #1 were my favorite & they are the forum favorite too. Maybe someday I'll learn to just trust my instinct instead of making the forum validate me.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by happyone
                  I really can't decide. I like the blue shirt for the TTD for sure. Most of all I LOVE the dress in the pic. It reminds me of a Greek goddess. Sorry if I'm no help....
                  Thanks! The name is Grecian so I think greek godess is the style they were going for.
                  Great pics!!! I agree - shirt #2 looks great with your dress for the wedding, and the blue is perfect for TTD. For the pants, would linen maybe be lighter for the wedding day, so Mike would be more comfortable spending the whole day in them?
                  I probably will go with the linen pants. All the slacks are lightweight too. They are special stay-cool materials. I'll probably keep pants #5 for the TTD. They are really comfy.

I'm a little worried about wrinkles for the linen pants. I need to check to see if the hotel has an iron. If not, we'll need to pack one. Linen gets so wrinkly. Should I have them starched at a dry cleaners before we go to make them really stiff? Or will that defeat the purpose of the comfort of linen?

Thanks everyone for the help!

#20 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:28 AM

Mine is a tie, I like number 1 and number 3!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users