Photo

Starfish Passing Thread

• Please log in to reply
1448 replies to this topic

#1101 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
  • 614 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:40 PM

aw, bummer! I can't believe he made it the whole way there and back undetected ; ) but no worries, he still made the trip!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

Thanks Kelly! 

The starfish is in transit after a safe trip to Cancun. Sadly, I was so rushed throughout the week that I forgot where he was packed so he didn't make it into my revised bouquet. Of course when I searched for him, I even thought that he may have missed the plane. Of course, I found him when we got home and were unpacking. Sorry I screwed up, I'm just glad he wasn't completely lost.

#1102 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:33 PM

I tried to pack him safely so that he wouldn't be damaged and I guess it was a little too secure.

#1103 Brenners

Brenners
      • 807 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:04 PM

Even if the starfish didn't make it into your bouquet, I still hope you had a happy and fun wedding!  Congratulations!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

I tried to pack him safely so that he wouldn't be damaged and I guess it was a little too secure.

#1104 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
        • 860 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:38 AM

Welcome back Lisa! Bouquet looks fab, glad you got to use my blue starfish! Hope you had a great trip. Can't wait for a review. Congrats MRS!!

#1105 latinive

latinive
          • 179 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:18 AM

Hi. Can one of you lovely ladies tell me where you purchased your starfish.  I really like the blingy blue one and does it come in clear for whoever owns it.  Thank you

#1106 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
            • Banned
            • 630 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:42 AM

I last saw them on www.bouquetjewelry.com where they came in at least clear and blue, but I think also in a 3rd color.  That website is blocked at my work so I can't check to be sure.

#1107 acireta

acireta
              • Site Supporter
              • 750 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:45 AM

this one is only $9! (and it's clear stones)

http://www.bouquetje..._p/starfish.htm

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#1108 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                • 614 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:05 AM

I don't think the $9 star is the same one that's being passed. I purchased the now-travelling clear starfish from thebridalbox.net. they were awesome and shipped it to Canada the same day I spoke with them for only $6 shipping. Total cost was $21.94.

at the time, I went to bouquetjewels.com, and the starfish you're looking for is 'star of the sea'. back then, they only had the tan starfish on closeout, but I just checked today and they have clear ones, too, at only $4!! crazy.

http://www.bouquetje... of the sea.htm

the text below the picture says that only the Lt Colorado Topaz is in stock, but the menu allows you to select Clear. hmm. please let me know how it turns out. I may buy another for backup. ; )  

#1109 lisadias

lisadias
                  • 1,116 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:34 PM

Joanne's blue starfish is now on it's way to MrsRice11 in New Jersey. Good luck and I hope he makes you as happy as he made me on my special day!

#1110 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                    • 995 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 01:02 PM

i'm LOVING this idea...i'm an October Jamaica destination bride and would be honored to participate..if anyone wants to send their starfish my way, PM me.  THANKS!!!  :-)  R~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users