Nov 08 brides

• Please log in to reply
1728 replies to this topic

#1701 beachbride08

• VIP Member
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 01:31 PM

Welcome back Amy! You were a beautiful bride. Congrats!

I forgot who asked, but I am almost ready for Christmas. I sent out our Christmas cards along with our wedding thank you cards on Saturday. We also got our photobooks, but the prints that we ordered should be arriving today. I got prints made for our family and my two BMs along with the photobooks for Christmas. I must say I am a little disappointed with the photobooks. I ordered the 5x7 size and assumed they were a hard cover book, but they're not. I ordered ours a size larger 8.5x11 and that was hard cover, but online it looked exactly the same as the 5x7. I just need to wrap them, but I want to wrap the prints with the books. All I have left to do after that is bake which I will do next week. That is probably my favorite things about Christmas is baking cookies since a lot of them I only make at Christmas time.

#1702 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:40 PM

Amy - Sorry to hear about Greg's Grandmother. While we were in the Dominican, my Grandma ended up on life support and they pulled the plug on Sat. She lasted a few hours and then it was over. Although it is sad to say good-bye, it was a blessing that she didn't have to go through anymore. We are working on the arrangements for her too, but the service won't be until the 27th. My heart goes out to you!!!
      My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#1703 sdnative222

• 136 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:20 PM

Amy - Sorry to hear about Greg's grandmother. My condolences to you and your family. I'm sure you'll be able to breath come January sometime....
        Jocelynn and Shawn
        Got Maui'd on November 8,2008

#1704 Celina

• Banned
        • 2,811 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:42 AM

Amy and Erica - please accept my sincerest sympathies. My gosh, you guys have a lot going on now. This too shall pass.
          "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#1705 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

Amy and Erica, I am so sorry for your heartache and loss. May your fond memories and family console you in this time.

Sorry I have been MIA lately, I am on the midnight shift and feel like all I do is sleep and work. If I dont get another change to get on...Happy Holidays ladies!!! Be safe and have fun!!

#1706 LadyCheese

• 1,830 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 12:13 AM

My prayers go out to you both Erica and Amy (and your families) during these hard times.

#1707 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 03:57 PM

Amy and Erica.. sorry for your losses..that just totally sucks!! I haven't really been on cause my computer died.. grrr! However this is just a good excuse to get a Mac now.. woot!!

Oh and we have like 5 inches of snow already and still coming.. now I'm off to the mall for some christmas shopping..

Hope everyone has a great holiday if I don't get on here :)

#1708 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:09 PM

Amy and Erica i'm sorry for your losses.

I'm sure i'll be on before xmas again but if not, i hope all you newlyweds have a great christmas and happy new year!
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#1709 tvt

• VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 01:33 AM

Michelle, any news when you're coming to AZ?

#1710 beachbride08

• VIP Member
                    • 2,372 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by tvt
                      Michelle, any news when you're coming to AZ?
                      I think we'll be flying in on Jan. 18th, but we'll probably get there late since Mike will have to work on Sunday, and then we'll probably leave on the 21st. he should know for sure this week if his days off got approved so we can book our trip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users