Photo

Nov 08 brides

• Please log in to reply
1728 replies to this topic

#1621 Chiquita

Chiquita
  • 2,674 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 11:16 PM

Yikes ladies.. we are driving to Seattle tomorrow! To catch our sunday morning flight to Maui.. I'm starting to get excited.. heh!

Hopefully I can log on tomorrow before we leave, but if not I hope everyone's weddings' turn out perfect!! Can't wait til we can hear about each others' days... woot!!

#1622 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:07 AM

Any other Nov brides want to add their email addresses to try to get in contact quicker/easier when we get back? So far I have:

Lisa (Chiquita) lisadz@gmail.com

Michelle (beachbride0 m_vondra@sbcglobal.net

Erica (EricaG) ethrondson@hotmail.com

Celina (SoontobemrsE) Shawn.ellis@att.net

Stephanie (lucy106) dakota144@sbcglobal.net

Danielle (daniellenderek's)dnllmz@aol.com

are these all right and are there any to add?
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#1623 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:11 AM

Hey girls i'm just checking in been swamped the last 2 days. i leave for the airport in less than 5 hrs and i cant sleep lol I broke my camera while taking my planning pics on Thursday but got it fixed yesterday so when i get back i'll have to do my planning thread. im so glad i got almost everyones email. did anyone get taras? I think i can log into a computer where i'm staying so i'll definately check in. For all the girls that leave when i'm gone Have a great trip and a beautiful wedding. I cant to hear about everyone's special day and see everyones pics. We are all going to be gorgeous on our wedding days!!! i'll definately have a lot of great pics to show you, unless i manage to somehow break my camera again just kidding (knock on wood)! Love ya all, your support has been great i couldnt get through the process without all of you. Bye girls talk to when i get back!
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#1624 beachbride08

beachbride08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 08:20 AM

Have a great trip and wedding! I will be thinking about you.

Michelle

#1625 beachbride08

beachbride08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,372 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 08:21 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lucy106
            I leave on Sunday so in case I do not have a chance to log in tomorrow I just wanted to thank everyone for everything. You all are so very awesome! I cant wait for us to re-group and share our stories. Take care!
            Have a great trip and wedding! I can't wait to hear all about it when I get back. I'll be thinking of you all in Mexico!!
            Michelle

#1626 amyrak

amyrak
            • 469 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:17 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
              Any other Nov brides want to add their email addresses to try to get in contact quicker/easier when we get back? So far I have:

Danielle (daniellenderek's)dnllmz@aol.com

Add mine too! amyrak1@hotmail.com

Sorry I missed some of you guys leaving already I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I got the whole sore throat, head cold, stuffed up nose thing going on. Hopefully I'm getting this all out of my system before Mexico

#1627 chika

chika
              • 147 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:59 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lucy106

Oh yes, add me too.

Shelley (skinnykitty) junglemunkey@hotmail.com

#1628 chika

chika
                • 147 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 06:00 PM

Goodbye and good luck to everyone who's left (or is leaving tomorrow)!

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear everyone's stories. :)

#1629 Celina

Celina
                  • Banned
                  • 2,811 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:42 AM

Hi Girlies!

I'm still here! With our Legal Day on Friday, Halloween, work and everything else, I haven't had time to log on.

Our legal day was great! I cried right when the judge said, "Celina and Shawn please face eachother" My God - someone turned on the faucets in my eyes and the waterworks started. It was weird. I could talk but my eyes were streaming water!

I finally stopped crying when we started saying our vows. I am so glad the judge did not use "Obey" in the vows. Anyhow - our MOH and BM were there and us. Us four went out to lunch and had margaritas. After that, FI and I went home and took a nap. LOL! Of course I have pics, but can't post from home.

Today me, daughter and BM's are going to breakfast and out for pedi's. Then daughter and I are going to finish up some last minute shopping. We are trying to leave our house somewhat clean befoe we leave. That's it!

I have some place cards to make and have to re-glue my flip flops and hair flowers. Other than that we are doing pretty good!

We leave on Wednesday morning so we basically have today, tomorrow and Tuesday and that's it!

I know Tara and Danielle are gone and Steph leaves today. YIKES! I was SO hoping to hook up with Tara while in PV. Oh well. I know where she is staying and when she is leaving so if I have some free time I may try to check in with her.

How are you guys doing?

PS - Amy I hope you feel better soon! Better to feel like crap here than in Mexico!

Love ya ~Celina
                    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#1630 lucy106

lucy106
                    • 2,880 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:53 AM

OMG Celina!!!! I am so sorry I didnt remember to post about your legal day!!! I am so glad it was awesome!! Have a great day, sounds like a perfect day planned.

I am outta here girls, have a great few weeks and I cant wait to get back in touch!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users