• 2,597 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:11 PM

Ha me too, so much to do!

#152 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 02:35 PM

So this thread reminds me of a ferret themed "who's line is it anyway" LOL

#153 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:55 PM

This is how I feel after a long week.... and look at how cute his little ferret tummy is!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#154 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
      • 1,257 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:27 PM

FI thinks I lost it I am cracking up so hard! Morgan and Becks, you two are hilarious!!
        PS stopping feeding Nibblet hotdogs, it makes 'em mean!

#155 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:26 PM

Morgan, I found the cutest flower girl dress for Niblets....

#156 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 01:00 PM

Oh Mylanta....

WHY did I not read this thread sooner?!?

OH, and it looks like someone just had a birthday...

WHY was this not on the BDW calendar?!?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#157 Birdie07

Birdie07
            • 1,218 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:33 PM

Oh my! I was ignoring this thread b/c it was about Cabo. Then it got changed to ferret?? I still ignored it and then I saw you tell Jean-Marcus and I thought hmm. Still I ignored it then I'm bored watching CSI and was like ehh..I guess. Wow is all I can think of.
              My hubby wants a ferret so bad. We went in and held them and everything and I said no. But oh my I should of said yes. Then I could dress him up so you guys can have pictures!! I'm more of a hamster girl except mine was an escape artist and would jump from high heights just to escape. Sadly I gave Pippin away when I moved.
              Ok so I'll see if DH still wants a ferret. We'll have to name him Nibblets though!

#158 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:11 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by CaliaA07
                Oh my! I was ignoring this thread b/c it was about Cabo. Then it got changed to ferret?? I still ignored it and then I saw you tell Jean-Marcus and I thought hmm. Still I ignored it then I'm bored watching CSI and was like ehh..I guess. Wow is all I can think of.
                My hubby wants a ferret so bad. We went in and held them and everything and I said no. But oh my I should of said yes. Then I could dress him up so you guys can have pictures!! I'm more of a hamster girl except mine was an escape artist and would jump from high heights just to escape. Sadly I gave Pippin away when I moved.
                Ok so I'll see if DH still wants a ferret. We'll have to name him Nibblets though!
                I will be so jelous if you have a real ferret names nibblets!

I should probably tell y'all where the name Nibblets came from. The day I read this post, someone stopped by my lab & said some vendor was giving away Chicken Nibblets. That turned into a disscussion about the difference between a Chicken Nugget & a Chicken Nibblet. So it was the first name that popped in my head when I named my ferret. I had no idea what is was going to turn in to. I still don't know the difference between a Nibblet & a Nugget.

I'm a hamster girl too. As soon as I have an elementary age kid, I'm getting a hamster. I'm not sure why I feel silly to have one of my own. Maybe it's that scene from Garden State. No matter how cool I made my hamster's cage, it's whole goal in life was to escape. I spent my entire allowance on connectors, tubes, wheels, toys, etc.

Talk to PenMarie if you need advice on buying a ferret. She is a ferret expert.

#159 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Saraha
                  Morgan, I found the cutest flower girl dress for Niblets....
                  What an angel! He would be so embarassed to wear a dress though. Nibblets is a boy.

#160 Mandy

Mandy
                  • 514 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:13 PM

So I heard about this thread in another thread. Somehow, I just knew it had something to do with either Morgan or Jean-Marcus or both. And now that I've found the ferret thread, who do I see started this whole show? None other than my very own idea coordinator! No wonder the ideas have slowed down! We're too busy dressing our imaginary pets! While I do commend you on the constant parade of photos, don't stop with the ideas! And by the way, FI thinks we're all nuts!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users