Photo

so holy smokes...

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:01 PM

Don't worry!!! everything will be all right!!! I hope I don't end up with the 360 that we're going to invite hahahaha

Janet I loveee your collage!!!

#12 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 04:27 PM

that's crazy i don't know how u girls manage with such large numbers...im sure it will be so much fun though, im jealous wish that cabo wasnt so far away from canada than definately more people would b able to make it

#13 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
      • 1,188 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 05:14 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JANET1111
        yikes! You just may have to squeeze more people to a table, and have lots of tables! I'm sure you can make it work
        WHAT IS THIS SIGNATURE JANET! It is amazing! WOW!
        Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
        http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#14 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 05:41 PM

Wow Natasha- that's huge number! Good for you though, that's a lot of people who want to see you get married!

By the way, Janet, I agree with everyone else, I love the new sig pic!

#15 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 05:50 PM

I wish we were having 100 people, that will be so much fun!!

Janet, I too love the collage, how did you do it??

#16 Janet

Janet
            • VIP Member
            • 7,459 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 07:48 PM

(Sorry Tasha!)

I made it using flickr toys: http://bighugelabs.c...ickr/mosaic.php

So I think you might need a flickr account, although there has to be another way, I just don't know it.

Thanks for all the compliments!

#17 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 07:53 PM

Wow Tasha! That's fantastic! Everything will be cool, don't worry. I can swoop in & drug some of your guests if you need some to "go away" hahah, just kidding.

Are you home from your trip? I bet you got home to a ton of RSVP's! Although I didn't invite as many people as you, the same thing is happening with us...all of the sudden a bunch of peeps who said there was no way they could make the trip are booking. It's getting really exciting!!!

#18 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 08:01 PM

Don't worry everything will work out in the end. And I bet a lot of people end up not coming anyway. Janet, love, love, love the new siggy.

-Glenda

#19 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
                  • VIP Member
                  • 931 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:10 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
                    Wow Tasha! That's fantastic! Everything will be cool, don't worry. I can swoop in & drug some of your guests if you need some to "go away" hahah, just kidding.

Are you home from your trip? I bet you got home to a ton of RSVP's! Although I didn't invite as many people as you, the same thing is happening with us...all of the sudden a bunch of peeps who said there was no way they could make the trip are booking. It's getting really exciting!!!
                    yes, I got back yesterday. C saved all of the rsvps for us to open together - it was fun. I have no idea of how many we sent out but I anticipate that they will keep rolling in. There are quite a few people that were on our "definite no" list that have booked travel. Crazy!

Christa you should come by and crash our party! I am sure Rafael would just looooooove that, huh?

#20 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:53 PM

How sweet that you guys opened the RSVP's together, awww!

Well, if we did crash your wedding, at least Rafael would realize that my "forum friends" are real people!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users