Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
aimee

stolen/damaged wedding dress???

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
This thread is cracking me up for some reason. Can you imagine having your dress stolen then seeing someone in the lobby wearing it? Saying things like "No, this is mine. I brought it from home. I like to wear it to lay out."

I'm obviously exhausted from the week.
smile120.gif lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
I'd be like "Excuse me but the only thing your going to be wearing is my brand new white Manolos up your ass if you don't take my damn dress off!!!"
New Yorkers scare me. smile41.gif smile124.gif

LOL...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
This thread is cracking me up for some reason. Can you imagine having your dress stolen then seeing someone in the lobby wearing it? Saying things like "No, this is mine. I brought it from home. I like to wear it to lay out."

I'm obviously exhausted from the week.
Too funny!!!

The thought of having my dress stolen or damaged has never crossed my mind.....I think I'm not going to worry about this...too many other things to think about!

Thanks Leigh and Tammy for putting our worries at ease!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200 View Post
Too funny!!!

The thought of having my dress stolen or damaged has never crossed my mind.....I think I'm not going to worry about this...too many other things to think about!

Thanks Leigh and Tammy for putting our worries at ease!
before i became a fulltime photographer i was a therapist. worked a lot with clients on their irrational fears. comes in handy while working with brides - ba - dump -da!!!

(wheres that smiley with the drums when you need him?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
before i became a fulltime photographer i was a therapist. worked a lot with clients on their irrational fears. comes in handy while working with brides - ba - dump -da!!!

(wheres that smiley with the drums when you need him?)
I bet that therapy background also comes in handy while actually photographing weddings!! ....not so much in regard to irrational fears, but other (perhaps unexpected) issues!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200 View Post
I bet that therapy background also comes in handy while actually photographing weddings!! ....not so much in regard to irrational fears, but other (perhaps unexpected) issues!!
you know it! crisis management is my middle name. i dont know why but this reminds me of that part in thank you for smoking when the main character says - i have a BA in taking names and kicking ass. i can do that too when needed smile29.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
you know it! crisis management is my middle name. i dont know why but this reminds me of that part in thank you for smoking when the main character says - i have a BA in taking names and kicking ass. i can do that too when needed smile29.gif
You go girl!! Keep those brides and grooms (and their families too) in line!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×