84 replies to this topic

#31 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:37 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by morenaindc
    Everything looks great Tami! Where did you get your OOT bags and travel mugs made? I love how you used your monogram...
    I bought the plain tote bags from Promotional tote bags custom sizes and styles from cheap totes for $0.79 each.

The travel mugs come from Mugs, Coffee Mugs, Shot Glasses, Wine Glasses, Beer Mugs, Champagne Glasses, Wedding Favors, Sports Bottles, Promotional Pens at Discountmugs.com and were about $4 each.

I made the logos and for the OOT bags, printed them in "mirror image" onto iron-on transfer paper and then ironed them onto the bags.

You just send the jpeg file of your design to discountmugs.com and they use it on the mugs.

Hope that helps!!!

#32 Taradactyle

Taradactyle
    • 427 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:39 PM

Tami everything looks so great! You must be so excited... only a week away!
      Tara & Patrick

Our Non-Pro Pics: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32280

#33 amyrak

amyrak
      • 469 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:54 PM

Looks like you are good ta go girl! How exciting! Love everything..you are going to look great!!

#34 Linzibella

Linzibella
        • 110 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:06 PM

Wow, thanks for sharing your planning pics. Everything looks great. You've been super creative! Have a fabulous trip!

#35 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
          • 684 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:09 PM

looks amazing! great job!!

#36 Sharonie

Sharonie
            • 557 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:15 PM

Tami, everything looks so great! I haven't started packing yet... lol

#37 KHarrod

KHarrod
              • 902 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:27 PM

Everything looks great, Ilove your shoes. Does your dress have Champagne in it?

#38 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:38 PM

Yea Tami!

I'm so excited for you! I can't believe your wedding is already here! Have a great time!

#39 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:41 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KHarrod
                    Everything looks great, Ilove your shoes. Does your dress have Champagne in it?
                    Yep, the dress is ivory w/ champagne trim and detailing. The BM dresses are the same champagne color.

#40 Lizzy

Lizzy
                    • 501 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:42 PM

Tami, I am so happy that your day is finally near. I remember when you were waiting for Tom to let you know when he was coming home from the war! Now look, you are about to marry the man of your dreams in only a few days.
                      Everything you made and planned for the wedding looks lovely. Your guests are going to love the special attention you gave to details. Have a wonderful time and know I send my very best wishes to you and Tom!

Lizzy
                      For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users