Photo

Boycott El Dorado Royale & Karisma Resorts-UPDATE policy REVISED!

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#111 MelanieS

MelanieS
  • 820 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:02 AM

I just checked their website and it still says $500 plus 3 nights stay for an outside photographer.

#112 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:07 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by timelsel
    I just checked their website and it still says $500 plus 3 nights stay for an outside photographer.
    they just changed the policy this afternoon so they probably have not updated their website yet. I was told that Faith said the new policy is:
    • if they are a guest of the resort no fee.
    • if they are not a guest of the resort $500 per day they shoot.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#113 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:48 AM

That is awesome Tammy... I have no clue how you did it but you did!! Great job, such exciting news!

#114 MelanieS

MelanieS
      • 820 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:30 AM

Yay, and thank you so much for going to bat for the girls Tammy. It is so appreciated.

#115 can't wait!

can't wait!
        • 517 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:24 AM

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!
          Thanks to Tammy for starting this thread!

#116 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:15 PM

hey ladies!

i can't take all the credit. this thread shows when people stick together and stand up for what they believe in, people will listen.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#117 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:20 PM

A wonderful life lesson too!
            Happily married since 2008

#118 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
            • 687 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:00 PM

OMG, I am so excited! I really like the Karisma resorts, but not that BS policy. Now I just need to book before they change their mind!
              Photography by Tamm's Photos
              http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#119 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:17 PM

here's to all of the brides that stood up for what they believe is a fair policy.

and thanks to tammy for providing the forum for us to unite!

woohoo!

#120 nde062010

nde062010
                • 106 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:47 PM

yay! I'm so happy! I really didn't think they were going to budge ...

thank you Tammy and all you ladies for voicing our opinions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users