23 replies to this topic

#11 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:17 AM

ooh erica, can you take pics at costco and let us know how far away it actually is? maybe closer to the time i might ask if you can check if they have this one specific thing there... and maybe if you could find out the price of a case of bottled water, that would be awesome! we are going to buy those and put them in out OOT bags once we get there, so it would be nice to know how much to budget in advance!

#12 JessicaM

JessicaM
  • Vendor
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cessyboston
    i hope we get to meet...i will miss the wedding but will you be there the day after
    Erica!!! Ill be there from the 14-20th.....we will get to meet! Im so excited right now! You wont get to see my wedding though its on the 19th...regardless we need to meet up!
    How fun ladies...I will be there from the 11th - 20th. we will defiantly have to meet up!!

#13 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 01:25 PM

Lucky girl! Have a great time!

#14 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 01:54 PM

Have a wonderful time!!

#15 angitalia23

angitalia23
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:39 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by chprfan
          How fun ladies...I will be there from the 11th - 20th. we will defiantly have to meet up!!
          YEAH, very cool!!!!
          Anthony & Angela
          19 June 2008

#16 cessyboston

cessyboston
          • VIP Member
          • 2,096 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:24 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by angitalia23
            Erica!!! Ill be there from the 14-20th.....we will get to meet! Im so excited right now! You wont get to see my wedding though its on the 19th...regardless we need to meet up!

yes def. so exciting...i will be there with my mom we are so excitied...

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Maura
            ooh erica, can you take pics at costco and let us know how far away it actually is? maybe closer to the time i might ask if you can check if they have this one specific thing there... and maybe if you could find out the price of a case of bottled water, that would be awesome! we are going to buy those and put them in out OOT bags once we get there, so it would be nice to know how much to budget in advance!
            i wil def help before i leave i will get a list of anything anyone needs....
            Quote:
            yay so exciting to meet you too :)
            Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#17 Leia78

Leia78
            • VIP Member
            • 2,459 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:34 PM

Quote:
              Quote:
              Ummmm, I'm jealous...i wish I was going...

#18 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:01 AM

How fun!!! Drink a couple extra margaritas for me!

#19 mrsmark08

mrsmark08
                • 136 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 02:31 AM

Quote:
                  I'll be getting there on the 19th and leave on the 23rd. Too bad i'll miss you Erica, but i hope you have a really great time!!

#20 dragonfly

dragonfly
                  • 1,820 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 02:38 AM

hmmm I am jealous I wish to be warm, brrrr, Mexico is exactly what I am craving:) Have fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users