Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Sign Up thread (DEADLINE IS HERE!)

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#81 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:22 PM

Maura this is the website that I ordered from:

The Top Authority on Colon Cleanses and Detox Programs

A bunch of girls did it together but I deleted the thread a long time ago when we were doing maintenance upkeeps that's why you don't see it.

I'm going to try it out for a month and hopefully it will help my stomach stop feeling so bloated.

#82 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:09 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
    Maura this is the website that I ordered from:

The Top Authority on Colon Cleanses and Detox Programs

A bunch of girls did it together but I deleted the thread a long time ago when we were doing maintenance upkeeps that's why you don't see it.

I'm going to try it out for a month and hopefully it will help my stomach stop feeling so bloated.
    thanks g! i am so grossed out by some of the stuff on the link you gave me (the photo gallery blech!!!!!), but i have poochy tummy even when i work out and eat right... i am gonna have to order some of this stuff and see if it does me any good! thanks! let me know how yours is going when you start it - the pictures of stuff that comes out, and the girl who had the story about a 2 ft long parasite are so scary!

#83 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Maura
      thanks g! i am so grossed out by some of the stuff on the link you gave me (the photo gallery blech!!!!!), but i have poochy tummy even when i work out and eat right... i am gonna have to order some of this stuff and see if it does me any good! thanks! let me know how yours is going when you start it - the pictures of stuff that comes out, and the girl who had the story about a 2 ft long parasite are so scary!
      I know its really gross! That's why I deleted the thread in the first place it was just too gross for such a pretty wedding forum. LOL. But yeah I would love to rid myself of some of that gross stuff from my body. I will def keep you updated!

#84 lucy106

lucy106
      • 2,880 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:15 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
        I know its really gross! That's why I deleted the thread in the first place it was just too gross for such a pretty wedding forum. LOL. But yeah I would love to rid myself of some of that gross stuff from my body. I will def keep you updated!
        I couldnt help myself, I immediately clicked on this link and went to the picture gallery...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is nuts!!!!!! I am disgustingly intrigued.

#85 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:16 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by lucy106
        I couldnt help myself, I immediately clicked on this link and went to the picture gallery...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is nuts!!!!!! I am disgustingly intrigued.
        i know!!!!!!!!! its disgustingly intriguing!!!

#86 Opice34

Opice34
        • 414 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 06:43 PM

I'm in! (For session 2; not the colonix.) I just don't think I can handle that yet.

I vote winner takes all as that would motivate me much more!

And I think we should take our pics in a bathing suit since we have all decided to have a destination wedding where all of our family and friends will see us in all our bikinied glory!

Ann - I'll PM you!

#87 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
          • 1,830 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:43 PM

I'm in ladies!! I PM'd Ann...hopefully the cash (and extra points) will be motivating enough for me. Something has to give...lol

#88 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 01:19 PM

OMG!!!! I just went to the website!!!!!!! GROSS!!!

Is thisd healthy to have chunks like that come out of you.... and are the pics necessary LOL?!?

#89 amyrak

amyrak
              • 469 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:16 PM

Yeah, that one guy just seemed a little to into taking pics of the stuff. I think 2 or 3 was enough!!

#90 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:23 PM

I just sent my money in...officially part of BDW BL Season 2!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users