Photo

Mommies to be check in

• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#2121 carolina24

carolina24
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 05:55 PM

so no need for the prescription kind then? or did you/will you switch to doc prescribed ones? thanks ladies :)

#2122 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,921 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:35 PM

I was actually talking to a well known doctor (he is in clinical trials) and he said that Walmart's Nature's Source is some of the best quality vitamins out there. Just thought I'd share.

#2123 jmb0902

jmb0902
      • 496 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:13 PM

Thanks all of you for your responses about the nausea/sickness! It makes me feel better to know it's probably normal I'm not sick yet! I have set up a serial hCG and progesterone blood test, just because I don't think I can wait until March 8th for my first appointment!!

Kat your little girl is TOOOO cute!!

#2124 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:17 PM

Thanks!

#2125 Sloan

Sloan
          • 1,279 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:37 PM

OK so I know it's a little early, but I have to blab to someone -- DH and I are pg with our first! Yay! We're only 5 weeks along, so I know anything could happen but its sooooo hard not to tell everyone I see. Obviously we are both very excited. We're planning to wait a little longer maybe 8-10 weeks till we start telling people. He almost let the cat out of the bag at work yesterday. Our parents don't even know yet! I see my family MD on Wednesday for labs and whatever else happens at the first appt. Woo!

PS. Kat - your daughter is gorgeous and I love her name!

#2126 jmb0902

jmb0902
            • 496 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 04:00 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sloan
              OK so I know it's a little early, but I have to blab to someone -- DH and I are pg with our first! Yay! We're only 5 weeks along, so I know anything could happen but its sooooo hard not to tell everyone I see. Obviously we are both very excited. We're planning to wait a little longer maybe 8-10 weeks till we start telling people. He almost let the cat out of the bag at work yesterday. Our parents don't even know yet! I see my family MD on Wednesday for labs and whatever else happens at the first appt. Woo!

Congrats!! I know exactly how you feel-- you're about a week or so behind me!! We are waiting to tell people (except for my sister and my best friend - I am a bad secret keeper), so it's crazy! Is everything going pretty normally for you at this point? I don't really have much going on but my boobs are getting bigger (and hurting!)... it's nice to have someone in the same boat =)

#2127 Sloan

Sloan
              • 1,279 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:27 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jmb0902
                Congrats!! I know exactly how you feel-- you're about a week or so behind me!! We are waiting to tell people (except for my sister and my best friend - I am a bad secret keeper), so it's crazy! Is everything going pretty normally for you at this point? I don't really have much going on but my boobs are getting bigger (and hurting!)... it's nice to have someone in the same boat =)
                Yay! Congrats to you too! Everything seems normal. If we hadn't been TTC I would have had no clue (except for the obvious lack of period) I don't feel sick, maybe a bit more tired at the end of the day and my boobs are a bit tender but not horrible. When are you guys sharing the big news with people? We keep saying later on, but it may not happen! DH will be the one to let it out before I do. hahah

#2128 jmb0902

jmb0902
                • 496 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:39 PM

Quote:
                  Yay! Congrats to you too! Everything seems normal. If we hadn't been TTC I would have had no clue (except for the obvious lack of period) I don't feel sick, maybe a bit more tired at the end of the day and my boobs are a bit tender but not horrible. When are you guys sharing the big news with people? We keep saying later on, but it may not happen! DH will be the one to let it out before I do. hahah
                  Well I have a serial hCG and progesterone set up for this week, so I'm kind of waiting until then... but my parents are visiting next weekend, and if all this bloodwork turns out okay, there's NO WAY I'll be able to not tell them! I have already of course told my sister and BF, but I figure if someone went wrong I would want them to know that too. My DH is an ER doc and he errs on the side of caution (plus his parents are in CO) - so he is thinking end of 1st Trimester for his side and any other friends, coworkers, etc. I just want to tell everyone =)

#2129 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:58 PM

Quote:

Thank you! I was hesitant to tell people as well. But DH couldn't wait so we told people (close family and my best friends) at about 5 weeks. Then told the rest of the world after we saw the heartbeat.

#2130 Jen_S

Jen_S
                    • 3,737 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:59 PM

Congrats to all the new mommies to be!!!!
                      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users