• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#1841 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,921 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:55 PM

Ohmygosh Amy! I just saw on your ticker that you are preggers and came on here to say congrats. What a story!!! Almost like your dreams were preparing you for those dr. visits. Hope all of the drama is behind you and the path to mommyhood is clear from here!

#1842 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
    • 291 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:09 PM

Well, we got cooperation yesterday at the ultrasound. In fact, instead of not moving, all the baby did was move, ALL over the place. So, the final verdict is: ITS A BOY! He was swimming around like he was in his own personal pool. One minute he was breech, the next minute he wasn't, literally all over. So now we are at square one to pick a name. We had agreed on a girls name and I was SO sure it was a girl that we hardly thought of boy names.

#1843 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:17 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~*~Margie~*~
        Well, we got cooperation yesterday at the ultrasound. In fact, instead of not moving, all the baby did was move, ALL over the place. So, the final verdict is: ITS A BOY! He was swimming around like he was in his own personal pool. One minute he was breech, the next minute he wasn't, literally all over. So now we are at square one to pick a name. We had agreed on a girls name and I was SO sure it was a girl that we hardly thought of boy names.
        WOOHOOO Congrats!

#1844 Banana11

Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:00 PM

Congrats on your little boy Margie!

#1845 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,921 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:28 PM

Congrats on your little boy Margie! Woowhoo!

#1846 amym567

amym567
            • 403 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:34 PM

Congrats on the boy, Margie!

We had an appt. today, and Kevin was trying to "buy" me another U/S since our baby didn't cooperate last time! They weren't going for it!!!

#1847 Jenn

Jenn
              • 1,557 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:55 PM

Hello ladies! I haven't been on BDW in forever and a year, but wanted to stop in, say hello and see how all the other preggos are! We're almost 28 weeks now, having a boy, and getting super excited!

Hope everyone is doing well!

#1848 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
                • 291 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 02:44 PM

Congrats on your little boy Jenn!!!

Well, we started with a list of 12 possible names and I thought it would take forever to narrow it down but it only took the weekend. We decided we really wanted to stick to Irish names (our 4 yr old is Aidan), so we decided on Shayne. I love it! It will be Shayne Charles J-----------.

#1849 Amarillis

Amarillis
                  • 1,913 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:22 AM

Jenn! Welcome back to the boards!!! Congrats on your impending arrival.

Margie... I love that name! Very cute!

For me this week marks the end of T1, tomorrow I have another ultrasound (this is not of the ordinary, but is the result of the craziness that insued three weeks ago). We are excited for the opportunity to see the baby again.. and get another pic!

I'll keep you posted. Take Care MUMMIES!

#1850 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:03 AM

Have fun tomorrow Amy! U/S are the best. If you can bring a video camera or if you have video on your phone use it. We got a video of one of our u/s and she got the hiccups it is so cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users