I just have to say...

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:16 PM

I reaaalllly hope that is fake. If so, it's pretty funny. If not, that is one scary crazy chick!

#42 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:21 PM

oh my god! that isnt for real, is it?

talk about

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#43 gkashmira

• 1,962 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by jthrasherphoto.com
      I'm just glad (or hope) you girls aren't like this bride

crazy psycho bride cuts off her hair
      oh my god.
      Kashmira & Dan
      Happily married since June 16, 2007
      Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
      Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#44 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 09:23 PM

hahahahaha that was so fake

#45 Hummingbird

• 78 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 10:38 PM

Wow. I really, really hope that was fake. But y'know, I've also seen my share of bad updo's. I personally had a bad one as a BM in a friend's wedding. The bride wanted us all to go to a salon together to get our hair done, so I went, but the girl doing my hair was NOT good at updo's at all, and I ended up with a very weird hairstyle with hair sticking out all over the place. I basically had to re-do it myself back at the hotel! And no, I didn't take scissors to it!
          ~A & C

#46 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 10:45 PM

That's the thing that's scares me the most.. I've never liked an updo on me so I don't know what to do with my hair

#47 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:05 PM

Ok that has to be fake. First of all even if you are crazy nervous you would not stand outside the bathroom laughing the way that bridesmaids did. That is just plain wrong. And I can't imagine that anyone would keep filming once their friend was having a nervous breakdown and cutting off her hair. Who even has scissors lying around a hotel room? So weird. Plus honestly, I feel like your BM's would tell you to get in the shower and wash out your hair and they would try to do something for you. Geez. People are psycho.

#48 -Kate-

• VIP Member
              • 7,676 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:14 PM

I must be straight evil because if one of my friends did that I would totally laugh. Granted, it would be nervous, what the F, please don't stab me laughing - but it would be laughing.

#49 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:16 PM

Kate the whole time I was watching that I'm like "what the deuce her friend is such a biatch!" But then I dug deep inside my cold, wretched, heart and I realized I would have been peeing on the floor! LOL. Oh boy I can't stop laughing right now.

#50 -Kate-

• VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:19 PM

For real...My friends are totally normal on a daily basis and I'm sure that girl is too. If they just lost their s%&t like that I would crack up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users