Sign in to follow this  
Hummingbird

I just have to say...

Wow. I really, really hope that was fake. But y'know, I've also seen my share of bad updo's. I personally had a bad one as a BM in a friend's wedding. The bride wanted us all to go to a salon together to get our hair done, so I went, but the girl doing my hair was NOT good at updo's at all, and I ended up with a very weird hairstyle with hair sticking out all over the place. I basically had to re-do it myself back at the hotel! And no, I didn't take scissors to it! smile43.gif

Ok that has to be fake. First of all even if you are crazy nervous you would not stand outside the bathroom laughing the way that bridesmaids did. That is just plain wrong. And I can't imagine that anyone would keep filming once their friend was having a nervous breakdown and cutting off her hair. Who even has scissors lying around a hotel room? So weird. Plus honestly, I feel like your BM's would tell you to get in the shower and wash out your hair and they would try to do something for you. Geez. People are psycho.

-Glenda

I must be straight evil because if one of my friends did that I would totally laugh. Granted, it would be nervous, what the F, please don't stab me laughing - but it would be laughing.

Kate the whole time I was watching that I'm like "what the deuce her friend is such a biatch!" But then I dug deep inside my cold, wretched, heart and I realized I would have been peeing on the floor! LOL. Oh boy I can't stop laughing right now. rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif

For real...My friends are totally normal on a daily basis and I'm sure that girl is too. If they just lost their s%&t like that I would crack up.