Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hummingbird

I just have to say...

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
If I were the bride I would have thrown red wine on her. Is that wrong?
rofl.gif ROFLOL!

No, I don't think that's wrong. With your long wedding gown, it's sooo easy to trip while holding a glass of wine....ok, sorry, I just think it's really rude to wear a white dress like that to anyone's wedding. And the whole having sex on the envelopes thing?? What kind of friends ARE these?? Yeah, they could make a reality show out of this!

(That announcer guy with the deep voice):
"In the cutthroat world of New York weddings, will Amy get her dress before Tammy shreds it? Will Bianca book her florist before Tina snatches it away? Find out Wednesday on ABC, 8/7 Central!"

Ok, I really need to get a life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummingbird View Post
rofl.gif ROFLOL!
(That announcer guy with the deep voice):
"In the cutthroat world of New York weddings, will Amy get her dress before Tammy shreds it? Will Bianca book her florist before Tina snatches it away? Find out Wednesday on ABC, 8/7 Central!"

Ok, I really need to get a life.
I want that show!!!! popcorn.gif smile120.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummingbird View Post
Anything, really. Brides get flamed for asking the wrong questions, or for being "too young", or for not agreeing with one of the "regular" older members, etc. You name it. The worst part - and this is really why I quit using that particular site - is that if some of the members didn't like a particular poster, they would search for her all over the internet and post her personal information. That's pretty creepy! Things just got really weird over there. (And hence, one of the reasons I am paranoid about posting any pics of myself, or any personal info!)


Thank you! smile159.gif
Seriously - that should be illegal - don't you think? Wow, I sure am glad I never joined one of THOSE forums! Yuck! Getting married is stressful enough without a bunch of bitches to 'help" you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Too young"? What kind of crap is that? Whose running the site Donald Trump? Is he the moral powers that be that determines if a bride is too young? And why even join a forum if you don't want other people's advice? That's just plain stupid. And taking people's personal information and posting it all over the web is psychotic. Seriously get a life! Who does that? I would sue the crap out of these people and/or hunt them down and give them a good old fashioned NYC ass whooping if they did that to me. rant.gif

 

-Glenda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummingbird View Post
Anything, really. Brides get flamed for asking the wrong questions, or for being "too young", or for not agreeing with one of the "regular" older members, etc. You name it. The worst part - and this is really why I quit using that particular site - is that if some of the members didn't like a particular poster, they would search for her all over the internet and post her personal information. That's pretty creepy! Things just got really weird over there. (And hence, one of the reasons I am paranoid about posting any pics of myself, or any personal info!)

Thank you! smile159.gif
oh gosh, send me to the forum...i LOVE knocking people like that down a few notches...i was on this one forum that was sooo clicky...they would do stuff like that. i am no longer a member of the forum...i resigned with a last post telling them they should be ashamed of how they acted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
I would sue the crap out of these people and/or hunt them down and give them a good old fashioned NYC ass whooping if they did that to me.
-Glenda
One couple in Phoenix actually did sue, but they lost. The girls that had been involved thought it was hysterical. Yeah, pretty sick individuals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
...i resigned with a last post telling them they should be ashamed of how they acted.
LOL, I did that, too! They don't care, though - they usually laugh at people that do that. Oh well. That's what forums like this are for! I do also think that the moderators have something to do with it. It seems like some sites could care less what people post, for the most part. But if those bad posts got deleted immediately, I think things would clean up in a hurry. Just my opinion!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×