Also New to the Board

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 salsabride

salsabride
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:20 AM

Hello,
    This is my first post also, I have been reading the boards for a few months, my name is Kim and we are getting married in Playa Del Carmen in June. I'm from Utah but currently living in Arkansas while my fiance finishes his internship.
    Cant wait to "meet" you all!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:21 AM

now i am confused...there is a salsa bride and salsa groom on here...

are you a new salsa bride...

welcome to the forum

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:22 AM

I'm pretty sure the other salsabride is from Canada no? Hmm this is going to get confusing...Anyways Welcome to the board! Let us know how we can help!

-Glenda

#4 jthrasher

jthrasher
      • Banned
      • 486 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:23 AM

Welcome! man... the newbies are coming out of the wood work tonight! Where are they coming from??!! :-)

good to have you here! Hope I can help in one way or another!

#5 EDYTA

EDYTA
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:26 AM

Kim...ur wedding is not 2 far away have you done any planning yet? what resort u 2 staying at?

#6 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:28 AM

Love the pic Edyta!

-Glenda

#7 Hummingbird

Hummingbird
            • 78 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:34 AM

Welcome! I'm new, too...still trying to skim through posts and find out what's going on and where everything is!
              ~A & C

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:17 AM

welcome! i remember being new, and it was a little confusing - but hang in there, it will soon make sense! and please let us know if you have any questions - we're here to help!

#9 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 January 2007 - 12:02 PM

welcome-another salsabride, how fun!! Your wedding is coming up really soon. Let us know if you have any questions, can't wait to hear all your wedding details.
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#10 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 12:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by host
                  now i am confused...there is a salsa bride and salsa groom on here...

are you a new salsa bride...

welcome to the forum
                  She is a new Salsabride for sure, because the other one is from Toronto, although, I have not seen or heard from her in a long time, maybe she is gone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users