Sign in to follow this  
jajajaja

Rachel's Las Caletas Review/ Wedding Recap

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR View Post
At least you made it to the beach! I didn't leave the casita all day ... so sad. Well, Nicole made me walk down once so she could ask me how I wanted the ceremony set up (the "L" shape aisle, or the straight one). Then I went right back up! lol
That sucks. You never ate lunch either? The food was GOOOOOD!

Awesome review and pictures, Rachel. I love that the groom is "subject to change!"

I have a question....you took a picture of people eating dinner and one lady on the left looks terrified! What was that abouthuh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
That sucks. You never ate lunch either? The food was GOOOOOD!
You're right - I did eat lunch ... well, I sat with everyone while they ate! I ate lots of their little rolls, and water. I might have nibbled on the rice and chips - but none of the real yummy stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
I have a question....you took a picture of people eating dinner and one lady on the left looks terrified! What was that abouthuh.gif
Muahahha... you saw that? On the plane ride home, Steve and I were going through all the pics and we were laughing our asses off at all the random expressions. We found her like that too and it has to be the best. We would like zoom in and laugh some more. She has really big eyes- I'm not sure why she made them even bigger! haha

Click the image to open in full size.
Here's another we laughed at.

And this one of my sister. It was fun to zoom in on her face too.

Or this one of Steve....he looks like he grew a bushy moustache during the boat ride. I look at and imagine him saying "You talking to me?" in a really good Italian accent.

What a fun review Rachel!

I really want to go there now after all the awesome weddings I've seen. WAIT! I haven't seen yours yet! Dying for pics... lol

Congratulations :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post

I really want to go there now after all the awesome weddings I've seen. WAIT! I haven't seen yours yet! Dying for pics... lol
I know! Sorry! I haven't seen pics yet either. I keep bugging my cousins to download their pics and send to them. They just moved so that's their excuse. I'm going crazy though and I have crazy BDW brides to make happy too! smile105.gif

Quote:
Or this one of Steve....he looks like he grew a bushy moustache during the boat ride. I look at and imagine him saying "You talking to me?" in a really good Italian accent.
I was thinking "How you doin'?"

What a great review! I'll have to do mine the second I get back (or before I leave) so I can remember everything!

I fall all of the time. I am naturally a tad clumsy and I have a bad ankle that rolls whenever it wants to, usually in front of a crowd. It will be interesting to see if I make it down the aisle.