Photo

Dreaming of Dreams

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:02 PM

welcome to the forum.. and i hope your dream comes true of dreams. i just love dreams. i was down in playa del carmen and the resort was fun and nice but ... ahhhh.... Dreams......

thats nice of you to sacrifice for those who might not be able to swing it... but i hope it works out

happy planning

#22 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:03 PM

Welcome!
      I was married there and it was perfect.
      Let us know how we can help.

#23 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
      • 2,262 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:18 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mummergirl
        Have you gotten your date confirmed? I read on another thread that someone couldn't get any of their choices for dates in May '09! She wanted May 15 as well. I'm so upset because I'm doing a legal civil wedding so I have to be there 4 business days before ... it really needed to be on a Thurs or Fri, and they are both taken!

It's so disappointing that wedding dates can be all booked up before you can even get flight rates to know how much the trip will cost you and your guests! I thought looking a year in advance was good, but apparently not.
        Yep I have it confirmed, i got the TA to ring and demand an answer cause I couldnt get one lol I have been in touch with them since January about dates but my FI is in the army so I had to get confirmation he'd be in the country so as soon as I got that I requested the 15th and got it but that was Feb and a lot of dates were gone.

Yeah I'm doing it the same as you its really difficult having to be there 4 days before, but its a risk as I might not get the flights and my TA said he cant get rates for the rooms and doesn't know if thats because its blocked out or booked! Keep at it you'll get it sorted x

PS I play sax too not done it for a while tho, no decent bands in the UK and the ones that are about take themselves way too seriously lol

#24 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:45 PM

Welcome Dreams Bride! I hope you find all of the info you need here! Have fun planning!

#25 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,047 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
          • LocationToronto

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:45 PM

welcome to the forum and happy planning!

#26 happygilmore

happygilmore
          • 576 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 03:09 PM

Happy planning! All the Dreams resorts are SO beautiful!

#27 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:51 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PaulaV
              Welcome!
              I was married there and it was perfect.
              Let us know how we can help.
              I know you got married there ... I've been drooling over your GORGEOUS wedding photos since before I even joined the forum! Makes me want to hire Claudia Rodriguez too, but first things first ... gotta get a date reserved at Dreams!

#28 Cali

Cali
              • 281 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 03:18 PM

welcome and congratulations!:

welcome3:

#29 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                • 5,681 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:20 PM

to the forum! Happy planning! Dreams Cancun is awesome!!

#30 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:34 PM

I KNOW! And I'm not gonna be happy until someone at DC tells me one of my dates/times is available! Haven't heard from the resort but I've seen more than one person with my first choice, YOU with my second choice (haha how dare you?!) and even someone with my third choice!

I refuse to come to terms with the fact I might not be able to have a Dreams Cancun wedding! *cries, throws tantrum*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users