• VIP Member
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 05:17 PM

I'm so sorry Mo. Hang in there!

#72 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 06:20 PM

Oh Mo, Im so sorry. Hopefully the results that come back are "good" so you are prepared for the future. Please let us know what happens and especially if you need anything.

#73 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 06:31 PM

Mo - i really don't like the tone or information your DR. gave you - is there another DR. in the practice you know / like / trust? i have a great OBGYN who i go to in Philly who also has offices in NJ - PM me if you want her #

#74 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 06:56 PM

Mo, I just PM'd you the info - they are in Blackwood, NJ - i am not sure how close that is but i would call DR#1 immediately and get a 2nd opinion. HUGS!!!! xoxox alyssa

#75 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 07:52 PM

Not cool. Ok, let's even go so far as to pretend that you weren't pregnant and you did make the whole thing up (yeah right). I mean, the bleeding and pain you're experiencing isn't normal, and should be looked into - especially if it isn't related to a pregnancy, as he says, ya know? Ok, so if you aren't/weren't pregnant, what the F____ is going on then?

Now, we all are pretty sure you were prego - I woman knows her own body unlike even the best of doctors. This doctor certainly didn't treat you with much respect or sensitivity! I'm glad you're looking into a new doctor - maybe they can help you find some more answers.

#76 LadyP

LadyP
            • 3,156 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 08:02 PM

im sorry. my prayers r with you

#77 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 April 2008 - 08:24 PM

Mo, simply said, you need to see a new doctor, that is not appropriate at all.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#78 Duchess

Duchess
              • 358 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 08:33 PM

Poor thing. I hope the other OBG can shed light on things, obviously not exactly your situation, but maybe has seen something like this before. Keep your chin up...

#79 Pisces

Pisces
                • 255 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 08:37 PM

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you're going through. My thoughts are with you this weekend.
                  Colin in I in 2005 when we fell in love with Maui!

#80 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 08:58 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Christine
                    Mo, simply said, you need to see a new doctor, that is not appropriate at all.
                    I was about to say the same thing.

No doctor should make you feel bad about yourself. Definitely get a second opinion and find a new ob/gyn.

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this on top of everything else

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users