Sign in to follow this  
Pazoop

Las Caletas - Site Review March 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen_S81 View Post
Does anyone know if this is the same place that you go to on the 'Rhythms of the Night' tour?
Yes, it is the same place.

Here is a pic of Paul "getting ready" in that same area ... the area itself is big, but the bathroom is pretty minimal. Not sure if there are other bathrooms, if there are I didn't know about it!

here he is in the bathoom ... you can see it's pretty small ..

Click the image to open in full size.

Love the pics!

I go (with my mom) to PV/LC next weekend and Nicole has us scheduled to see everything. Really excited since we just booked Las Caletas based on all the great reviews we read on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaB View Post
Love the pics!

I go (with my mom) to PV/LC next weekend and Nicole has us scheduled to see everything. Really excited since we just booked Las Caletas based on all the great reviews we read on this site.
You won't be disappointed ... I had my wedding there, sight unseen! It really is beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR View Post
Here is a pic of Paul "getting ready" in that same area ... the area itself is big, but the bathroom is pretty minimal. Not sure if there are other bathrooms, if there are I didn't know about it!

here he is in the bathoom ... you can see it's pretty small ..
Click the image to open in full size.
Yep it's pretty small - that's for sure!!! I remember trying to manouver in the little girls room with candles all around in my dress - trying not to catch on fire!!! It was a 'lil squishy!!!

Lindsay

I know!! I walked in with my dress hiked up around my knees to avoid a fire.

And when I changed into my sundress after dinner, I just changed in the open area and Paul and Kelley stood guard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
Yes, it is the same place.
WooHoo! Thanks Yari. I think I'm more excited about the Rhythms of the Night tour because I get to see Las Caletas than I am about anything else :)

This review has gotten me so excited for my site visit at LC (for our October wedding) - we leave two weeks from today!!! Great review, Julia - great pics... thank you thank you thank you.

PV, here we come...