Sign in to follow this  
NYJen

Is this normal?

Part of me is like "Yippee, I'm getting married in 9 days!!!" And then another part of me is like, "OH CRAP, I'm getting married in 9 days."

Totally normal! You'll feel that way for the next 9...then 8...then 7...etc days. Deap breaths and relax. If something doesn't get done now, don't worry about it - nothing really matters other than you and FI showing up and saying I DO.

yes it's normal, I thought I was relaxed about getting married but when the day came (for legal wedding) I was shaking and very nervous. Erik on the other hand was very very calm when in the beginning he was the one that was nervous. Even ask Christa, I had to call her a lot. :)

I agree. I know that I will feel that way and I think that it is totally normal to be excited and scared and afraid at the same time!

Jen, totally normal. Its partially the freak out because of the plans coming together and the other part is holy cow I am going to be someone's wife, that is some serious business. You know you've dreamed of it you're whole life...Jen it's going to be great and amazing just take deep breaths and enjoy these last few days before the big day!

I havent gotten to that stage yet but I'm sure when I have just a week before my wedding date, I will prob feel the same. You will be alright...so excited for you. smile159.gif