Photo

My BD book Came in!!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#11 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
  • 684 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:13 PM

I want to see too! I'm debating whether or not to do it...was it worth it? are you happy with the way it turned out?

#12 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:15 PM

I am totally doing it because of her lol! I love the way your pics turned out. I just wish Kristie lived closer to me!! I wonder if she is taking a trip to Texas anytime soon.........

#13 Katerina

Katerina
      • 16 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:18 PM

This might be a silly question but what is a BD book? Im still figuring out the lingo around here

#14 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
        • 1,798 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:21 PM

BD
          = boudoir

Oh you have to show us...I showed mine!

#15 jmhein

jmhein
          • 665 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:25 PM

I want to see tooooooo!
            ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#16 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:33 PM

i want to see too, I'm really thinking about doing this for our 1 year anniversary.....Though I know he will think it's a waist of money....and I need to get in shape lololol

#17 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:33 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by sunnydaes
                I want to see too! I'm debating whether or not to do it...was it worth it? are you happy with the way it turned out?
                I know I said this before but if I can do it ANYONE can... with a couple shots and xanax you will be on your way to a good time haha!
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kat81
                I am totally doing it because of her lol! I love the way your pics turned out. I just wish Kristie lived closer to me!! I wonder if she is taking a trip to Texas anytime soon.........
                Awww thanks so much for saying that. I am happy the way it turned out its just wierd to see me in it I dont know hard to explain. Something I would never in a million bazillion trillion years think of doing but did ah!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Katerina
                This might be a silly question but what is a BD book? Im still figuring out the lingo around here
                BD stands for boudoir and its "sexy" pics you take or I guess it would be a photographer would take and many of us have done it and are giving it to our FI on the wedding day, anniversary, etc.

#18 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:38 PM

Hurry and post it! We wanna see!

#19 lscilley

lscilley
                • 1,466 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:39 PM

I would love to see, your BD made me go check out Krisite's work and I am most likely hiring her to do my wedding!

#20 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:41 PM

Ok I am home and am trying to download the pics on photobucket but its taking FOREVERRRRR is there another program out there other than photo bucket?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users