Any Young and the Restless Fans? **updated with fan site info**

• Please log in to reply
312 replies to this topic

#231 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 07:30 AM

So...has Tyra been lying the whole time and she is not really Anna and Devon's aunt

I am so bored with the Adam crap, just get rid of him already. And I have hated gloria since day one, she is a terrible actress and so fugly, how are we supposed to believe she can seduce all these rich men and make them want her, I so don't believe it. And I am so done with Jeff. They should all get into a car accident and die. Adam can drive the car, cause he is trying to get away and because he is partially blind he will hit the car that Gloria and Jeff are in and they all die in a head on collision!

#232 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
    • 1,418 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 01:10 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JulieG

I am so bored with the Adam crap, just get rid of him already. And I have hated gloria since day one, she is a terrible actress and so fugly, how are we supposed to believe she can seduce all these rich men and make them want her, I so don't believe it. And I am so done with Jeff. They should all get into a car accident and die. Adam can drive the car, cause he is trying to get away and because he is partially blind he will hit the car that Gloria and Jeff are in and they all die in a head on collision!
      LOL - I couldn't agree more!!!

#233 marryinghimagain

marryinghimagain
      • 479 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 03:21 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JulieG
        So...has Tyra been lying the whole time and she is not really Anna and Devon's aunt

Okay, that one made me laugh out loud.

#234 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 07:02 PM

LOL Julie - you should start writing for Y&R! At least that stupid squirrel puppet is out of the picture!

#235 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
          • 1,131 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:39 PM

ok, i am loving that Jill is broke! Karma is a bitch. And how is Philip still alive?!?!? Didn't they see his body after teh car crash? I love Nina & it all makes sense why she would re-appear if they are going to revisit a philip storyline. :)

#236 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
            • 1,097 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:51 PM

unfortunately i started watching Y & R in 2007 so i dont know all the history behind the phillips. mac, fights between jill & catherine. But I think things will start getting interesting when adam does hisself in and victor finds out ,, I am so tired of him as well!

#237 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:11 PM

what's with this whole Daniel/forgery/working for the government scenario going to go That's a random storyline.

#238 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
                • 1,097 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:03 PM

I think some of these story lines are fillers and to also gauge the development of the next story line. Like Michael for instance, his part has ebbs and flows, however, I really don't see Lauren's significance.. She bores me!

#239 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,513 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:17 PM

I have to catch up on Y&R! I have like weeks of it on DVR and I just randomly pick one and start watching it lol. I have tons of laundry to fold tonight though, so guess I will turn it on...........

#240 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
                    • 1,097 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:17 PM

I came across this info for anyone interested...Hot off The Press….Here's a summertime treat! The Young and the Restless's Billy Miller (Billy Abbott) and Daniel Goddard (Cane Ashby) are set to get all wet! Well, maybe not, but they'll be appearing at the 'hurricane harbor' water park at Six Flags - Great Adventure in Jackson, New Jersey on July 26!
                      As part of the Soap Opera Festival that day, the two amazing Y&R actors will appear in shows at both 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users