Sign in to follow this  
BillysBride

Any Young and the Restless Fans? **updated with fan site info**

Any new updates for ushuh.gif So many things are driving me crazy right now!

Thanks!

What a great thread! I have watched Y&R since 1986 when my grandmother had me watching it while she watched me when I had the chicken pox.....been watching ever since. I wasn't able to watch for a while because of work, but watch everyday now since I broke my shoulder and am on disability.

My absolute favorite since the beginning is Paul. I have loved him since day one! Something funny actually, he sent me a birthday card last year. It was great!

Enjoy the show this week. Glad this is on the site!

Shannon

Any of my Y&R gals still on the boards?  Good stuff happening & I'm bursting at teh seams to discuss....my husband doesn't care to hear about it.  :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hello friends, We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website! After years of hard work and dedication, we are delighted to officially announce The Wedding Factory & Co I'd love it if you'd go take a look. Here's the link: https://theweddingfactoryandco.com/ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=514815465723368&id=438996693305246&sfnsn=mo Also on Instagram @theweddingfactoryandco  I hope you find our website with a fresh look, easy to access and we also wish to establish this portal as a source of information for those who visit our site... Thank you  VERONICA MIRANDA   
    • You might consider underground studio Puerto Vallarta. They are a young coupe doing an excellent Job at affordable rates.
    • Thanks for answering Patty! We are having the legal proceedings done in December so february is the celebration. We will have pictures first then a ceremony with a religious discourse and then have the reception.  I'm guessing we will be 50 people, give or take. Half of them are Canadian. They will need accommodations but if we have the wedding ag a resort I dont want them to be forced into staying there if they dont want to. 
    • Hello Everyone! Thank you for sharing your experience about Tom Moks. We have read it very careful before we booked. But at the end of the day we were very happy with his service. I consider myself as a difficult customer but this time everything went just smooth. We had our wedding in Sayulita, close to Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco. He came on time, he stayed with us late night.  After all we had to wait like 3weeks to receive the pictures, but we LOVED them. He sent us more pictures that he promises in the contract, and in 85% they were perfect.  The other 15% we asked him to edit once more, and he did it, without hesitation. This is his official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tom_moks_photography/  Personally I would buy his service again, but the decision is always yours. E.    
    • Hello!  We are getting married at El Dorado Royale in August 2019.  We are trying to decide between La Salon Royale and Los Tucanes for the reception. I vastly prefer Tucanes but I’m worried everyone will be hot and miserable since I’ve been told it doesn’t have AC. Does anyone have experience with either location? If Tucanes, is there a way to get fans or cool it down? If La Salon, I’d love tips on how to decorate inexpensively so that it doesn’t look so “ballroom”-y. Thank you very much! 
  • Topics