Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#961 JanineA

JanineA
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:11 PM

Meitra I love your shoes!!! I'm still on the hunt for my shoes. 

#962 Nicyx

Nicyx
    • 2,914 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:40 PM

I am waring barefoot sandals for the ceremony and shoes for the reception and.......................

OMG i was walking past a shoe shop in Carlisle today and through the window i saw these

DSC03722.JPG

th_DSC03723[1].jpg

They are just perfect..... £6.99, WHAT A BLOODY BARGAIN!!!!!!  They look so nice on aswell, the pix hardley do it any justice!!! and they will fit my " I DO " stickers on the bottom perfectly :-) And the heel isnt to high, i love HIGH heels but as im going barefoot for the ceremony i dont want anything high as my dress would look odd!!! either too short with shoes or too long without and i think these will be perfect :-) Im so so pleased with them xox 

#963 Lua

Lua
      • 1,231 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:41 AM

I'm planning on wearing wedge flip flops for the ceremony and hoping to wear these for the reception.  I thought about just going bear foot but i'm really short and want the height to complete me ideal look.

I'm still on the hunt for the flip flops, but have found the heels I want on ebay for $30 incl shipping! ... I saw these EXACT shoes at a store in my local mall for $100! And turquoise is our wedding colour too!

swimmertur1.JPG

#964 Jen1407

Jen1407
        • 393 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:44 AM

Nice shoes Lua

#965 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Lua 

I'm planning on wearing wedge flip flops for the ceremony and hoping to wear these for the reception.  I thought about just going bear foot but i'm really short and want the height to complete me ideal look.

I'm still on the hunt for the flip flops, but have found the heels I want on ebay for $30 incl shipping! ... I saw these EXACT shoes at a store in my local mall for $100! And turquoise is our wedding colour too!

swimmertur1.JPG

They are stunning, I love them, I love the peep toe shoes but they pinch my toes and im in pain after an hour or so, otherwise these would be ideal.... Gorgeous x My coulors are Aqua and White x

#966 janapana

janapana
            • 591 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:05 PM

These are my beautiful pink shoes that i absolutely cannot walk in!

lovelypinkshoes.jpg

#967 soontobemrsdow

soontobemrsdow
              • 250 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:23 PM

lol janapana....they're super cute though! you'll just need to start wearing them around the house to get the feel for them...thats what i do and my fi always laughs at me and says why do you buy shoes you cant even walk in? lol

#968 janapana

janapana
                • 591 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by soontobemrsdow 

lol janapana....they're super cute though! you'll just need to start wearing them around the house to get the feel for them...thats what i do and my fi always laughs at me and says why do you buy shoes you cant even walk in? lol

I know, i´ve been wearing them around the apartment, stomping around like a tranny.

#969 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
                  • 355 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:06 PM

I found my reception shoes today!!! They are Nine West, and I loooove them - the pictures hardly do them justice. The pinks and purples are so vibrant, and the heel is purple too...the pics are a bit darker. Oh well - here they are! I will be wearing platform sandals for the ceremony on the beach. The best part is, these shoes are super comfortable! :)

41KYDFknvcL._AA300_.jpg41ef88q4vcL._AA300_.jpg

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#970 janapana

janapana
                    • 591 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Canadiansandy 

I found my reception shoes today!!! They are Nine West, and I loooove them - the pictures hardly do them justice. The pinks and purples are so vibrant, and the heel is purple too...the pics are a bit darker. Oh well - here they are! I will be wearing platform sandals for the ceremony on the beach. The best part is, these shoes are super comfortable! :)

41ef88q4vcL._AA300_.jpg

ooh...... GORGEOUS shoes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users