Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#2811 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • 789 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

You definitely want to be careful about shoes and the sand - not to mention tying in your overall look with the fact that you're getting married in paradise on a dreamy beach!

What I did and what most of my brides do, is the best of both worlds. For the ceremony,

#2812 roxx0601

roxx0601
    • Site Supporter
    • 12 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:34 AM

Attached Files

#2813 roxx0601

roxx0601
      • Site Supporter
      • 12 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:34 AM

#2814 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
        • 593 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

Well on these boards its becoming very clear to me that I am totally over the top compared to most brides. LOL... guess my shoes will be too hahahaha. I'm digging this pair I found on Etsy although my search has just started. I have lots of time and am not overly concerned about my shoes. I plan on purchasing a pair of barefoot sandals from Red-I by Chelsea for our beach reception, but our ceremony will be in church, so I need a pair of decent shoes. I don't want to spend this much- but our colors are navy, peacock, and aqua- a palette of blues. I google peacock shoes and found these. And I love. I just think they might be too high for both my fiance and my dress haha. He's only 2 inches taller than me so too high of a heel is no good.

Jury is still out lol. I'm just looking for an interesting shoe.

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#2815 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
          • 789 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

Another suggestion EVKnowsitall...

Well on these boards its becoming very clear to me that I am totally over the top compared to most brides. LOL... guess my shoes will be too hahahaha. I'm digging this pair I found on Etsy although my search has just started. I have lots of time and am not overly concerned about my shoes. I plan on purchasing a pair of barefoot sandals from Red-I by Chelsea for our beach reception, but our ceremony will be in church, so I need a pair of decent shoes. I don't want to spend this much- but our colors are navy, peacock, and aqua- a palette of blues. I google peacock shoes and found these. And I love. I just think they might be too high for both my fiance and my dress haha. He's only 2 inches taller than me so too high of a heel is no good.

#2816 blueyz74

blueyz74
            • 31 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

If anyone is looking for a inexpensive pair of barefoot sandals...they sell them at A.C Moore for $6.99 and come in 3 sizes...S (5-6), M (7-8), and L (9-10). They are really cute! I bought my entire wedding party a pair. A.C. Moore always has weekly coupons 40-50% off one item...so I ended up getting each pair for $3.50!!! It was a super deal! You can't even make them for that price!

#2817 chantal09

chantal09
              • 192 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:18 AM

do you have any colors or just the 3 in the pics?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Another suggestion EVKnowsitall...

#2818 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                • 861 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

Love these shoes!!! But in the Amethyst color!!!! not bad pricing either... most bling shoes are over 300

#2819 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
                  • 593 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

Finally someone who loves bling like I do! LOL I agree the price is not so bad.

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#2820 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                    • 861 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

Finally someone who loves bling like I do! LOL I agree the price is not so bad.

I am in love with Benjamin Adams shoes but they are beyond my budget

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users