Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1391 kball21

kball21
  • Site Supporter
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:38 PM

I found a bunch of them for super cheap on ebay, like $2!

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl View Post

Does anyone know where ashley1316 and/or FutureMrsTO found the 'I DO' rhinestones with the diamond ring as the O? I searched etsy and didn't come up with anything other than the script 'I Do'.

Also fell in love with these shoes last night: http://www.myglasssl...on/destiny-5756

Finally, does anyone know how to reconcile the height difference and dress hem if you're wearing 3 - 4" heels during one part of the night and flip flops for the other? I just don't want the dress dragging around getting dirty when I'm in flip flops.

Thank you!!

#1392 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
    • 235 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:03 PM

I REALLY want these last year so i splurged and got them against my better judgement lol

Originally Posted by deannamarie85 

I just saw these online...they are soooo cute. I wanted to keep my beach shoes to under $40 but I am thinking I just might have to splurge on these! :)

#1393 Brenners

Brenners
      • 807 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:55 PM

DSW has some cute shoes as does Nordstrom.   Any ideas on where to shop online for great deals if I find a pair I like?

#1394 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:49 PM

For those ladies that are seeking Blue Shoes & who are a size 8.5,

I have just listed an amazing pair of Badgley Mischka's in the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum. Here is a sneak peak (more pictures listed on the forum)

BM 11.jpg

BM8.jpg

#1395 blondy

blondy
          • 133 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:06 PM

Thanks for posting this!!  I was one of those girls that were salivating over these.  I bought another pair, but they aren't working.  So I just bought another pair to be shipped this weekend (nooooo), but they still aren't my ideal (and not even sandals) so I couldn't resist ordering these.  At least pair number 2 are returnable!

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 

Hey Ladies!

I have have high heels for the reception but wanted some flats for the ceremony. last year a girl had these awesome shoes by naughty monkey and now there back on zappos i just wanted to let everyone know since i know a few people were intrested ! I just ordered them :)

shoes.jpg

We're getting married at Moon Palace Cancun on April 8, 2011!

#1396 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
            • 614 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:57 AM

Thanks so much for the help and compliments, Sharon99 and sxcT. I'll definitely check our local Michael's for the I do stickers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

Those shoes you fell in love with are so cute! I am also trying to figure out about the I DOs.

I just googled i do rhinestone & a few links came here. Here is one that is only $5.00

http://commerce.idmi...id=121&pi=35653

Or maybe you could do it yourself? Buy the stones at any craft store & write the words out in pencil & put the stones on top. I am not crafty enough for this but just an idea if you cant find any...

As for the dress, maybe when you bustle the dress up you can have that measured to your flip flops?

Originally Posted by sxcT 

I found the same "I DO" at Michaels in the sticker section I believe. 

The shoes you fell in love with are so cute.  If I didn't already have mine I'd consider them.  So so cute!!!

#1397 Sharon99

Sharon99
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:37 AM

Those are cute!

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 

Hey Ladies!

I have have high heels for the reception but wanted some flats for the ceremony. last year a girl had these awesome shoes by naughty monkey and now there back on zappos i just wanted to let everyone know since i know a few people were intrested ! I just ordered them :)

shoes.jpg

#1398 Sharon99

Sharon99
                • 1,301 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:40 AM

I have bought from zappos & also endless.com They have next day free shipping too!

Originally Posted by Brenners 

DSW has some cute shoes as does Nordstrom.   Any ideas on where to shop online for great deals if I find a pair I like?

#1399 sxcT

sxcT
                  • 1,282 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:42 AM

ZAPPOS.com and 6PM.com are my favorite sites.  eBay is always a good place to find stuff as well.

Originally Posted by Brenners 

#1400 greysgirl

greysgirl
                    • 370 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:32 PM

The flip flops I'll wear for our beach weddingIMG_7189.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users