just ordered mine!!  was going to get hot pink but just feel in love with these!!  i might dye them after the wedding..  and they mean only 1 pair for the day! no changing!!

Lambada350.jpg

Soooo ladies ! I ended up returning these because they are 4.6" heels YIKES!!! I am alreay 5'7 and my FI is only 5'9 so I don't want tower over him lol. Back to the search.

I will miss this shoes sad.gif

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 View Post

paris Hilton charmed.jpg

Sorry that last one didn't work I am in LOVE !!

That's disappointing, they are cute.  The search is hard to find shoes with normal heels nowadays lol.  Mine are 3 1/2.  Too short wouldn't be cute anymore lol.reception shoes.jpg

Soooo ladies ! I ended up returning these because they are 4.6" heels YIKES!!! I am alreay 5'7 and my FI is only 5'9 so I don't want tower over him lol. Back to the search.

Don't feel bad...I had to return mine as well...the heel was high but the shoe was not a shoe I would want to stand in for any period of time....they were fit for extremely narrow feet..and my feet are narrow!  Back on the search!

Originally Posted by Monique View Post

I love these....where did you get them? 

Thanks Monique!  They are by Naughty Monkey and the style is Tiara.  I got mine from Amazon and they have them on Zappo's and DSW too :)

I am back the grind for shoes again! lol. It was my mistake for not reading the fine print first. When i read 4.6" i was look ohhhhhh man!! Hehe. Oh well i still have some time. I thinking maybe flats for the cermony and heels for reception?!?! not sure...

Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe View Post

That's disappointing, they are cute.  The search is hard to find shoes with normal heels nowadays lol.  Mine are 3 1/2.  Too short wouldn't be cute anymore lol.reception shoes.jpg