Photo

Wedding Disaster: location closing down....

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#11 NYJen

NYJen
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:45 PM

OMG!!! I can't believe it. I'm so upset for you. But at least you sound calm and you have a pretty positive attitude, that's good. I'm just sad about the special logo you were having made for your OOT bags. Geez, this stinks. Please keep us in the loop with what happens.

#12 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:45 PM

thanks girls! Both FI and I are really good at crisis and stress so we are just trying to take it in stride. To be honest, I am most bummed out about all of the details and custom shit I have to toss - like those expensive and beautiful Passport invites we JUST sent out 2 weeks ago, our custom stamps, logo, post cards, OOT Bags, etc... AAAAHHH

#13 tlomlad

tlomlad
      • Banned
      • 1,949 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:47 PM

wow im soooooo sorry to hear this!!!

#14 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:48 PM

OMG! I'm so sorry you're having to start over. At least you still have 5 months instead of some other poor bride who only has 5 days! You are handling this very well.

You should be able to find another location easily since you have done so much ground-work. I wish you the best!

#15 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
            OMG! I'm so sorry you're having to start over. At least you still have 5 months instead of some other poor bride who only has 5 days! You are handling this very well.

You should be able to find another location easily since you have done so much ground-work. I wish you the best!
            yes, definitely - there is a girl who has a wedding there in less than a month, with like 80 guests! and then another girl who has a HUGE 150+ wedding there in June - i feel AWFUL for them

#16 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
            • 1,830 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:50 PM

wow, I don't even know what to say except I'm sorry you guys have to go through all this. Its a very unfortunate situation for everyone. Keep your head up.

#17 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
              • 679 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:53 PM

OMG! I can't believe it! I hope you get everything sorted out without too much stress. I would be freaking out!!!
                Brittney & Peter
                July 12, 2008
                Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#18 pryzeless

pryzeless
                • 614 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:56 PM

That is terrible, I feel so bad for you that you have to start over. At least it does not seem like you will be losing out on money.

#19 Janet

Janet
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,459 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:59 PM

holy crazy...I would be panicking. Once you find a new location, hopefully most of that work can transfer over....OMG though...good luck!

#20 Pisces

Pisces
                    • 255 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:03 PM

Oh my gosh, I am SO SORRY! You are my hero for your attitude though- I hope things aren't too stressful for the next few months. Are you going to try to keep your date in Sept somewhere else in Hawaii? Please let us know if there's anything we can do.
                      Colin in I in 2005 when we fell in love with Maui!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users