Photo

Engagement Photos

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 09:54 AM

What a perfect place to take the photos. They are great. Can't wait to see some more.

#12 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:16 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      Can't wait to see the rest.

We met at college too. I wanted to go back to A&M campus to take our engagement pictures, but there wasn't time. We aren't home long enough over the holidays. So we did our engagement pictures at Duke campus instead where I'm a grad student. Maybe one of these days we'll take pictures at A&M. I'd love to take one on the steps of the old building where we had a class together. I think it would be so cool to be retrace all the spots we hung out when we first started dating.
      that's pretty much what we did. We went to the spot on campus where he first saw me, then we went to the Arch which is the symbol for the niversity, then we tried to go to the fountain where we always went to talk but b/c of the drought there was no water.. sad. Then we went to the bus stop where we actually officially met but didn't take pics b/c it looked pretty crappy (rusted bench, lots of weeds- UGA is slipping) We also took a few in downtown athens, some on the library stairs, and some infront of the football stadium.

thanks for all the kind words ladies and gent, I can't wait to see the rest either!
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#13 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:20 AM

Those look great! Cant wait to see the rest.

#14 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:50 AM

Very cute!!!

#15 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:00 PM

Thats so sweet! Can't wait to see the rest! Thanks for sharing!

#16 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:14 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by twelve_piece
              that's pretty much what we did. We went to the spot on campus where he first saw me, then we went to the Arch which is the symbol for the niversity, then we tried to go to the fountain where we always went to talk but b/c of the drought there was no water.. sad. Then we went to the bus stop where we actually officially met but didn't take pics b/c it looked pretty crappy (rusted bench, lots of weeds- UGA is slipping) We also took a few in downtown athens, some on the library stairs, and some infront of the football stadium.

thanks for all the kind words ladies and gent, I can't wait to see the rest either!

that sounds like so much fun! too bad I live so far from my undergrad college. we'll have to do an anniversary shoot someday. we've only been back to college station once since moving to north carolina, but it was so much fun. i love college campuses. they are so invigorating & full of life. i don't get away much from the area where I work at duke, but today I ventured over to the undergrad part of campus. it was fun. I look around at everything. Then the undergrads just look tired from all the studying.

#17 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:31 PM

I love your teaser pics! Can't wait to see more.

#18 cincin

cincin
                • 109 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 06:49 PM

Beautiful pictures. They turned out really well!

#19 angitalia23

angitalia23
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 07:21 PM

Well Done! Im impressed that she took over 350 pics!!!
                    Anthony & Angela
                    19 June 2008

#20 tlomlad

tlomlad
                    • Banned
                    • 1,949 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:15 PM

soooooooo cute!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users