• 24,768 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:47 PM

ooohh - good call, ladies.

#12 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:48 PM

Thank goodness you paid through paypal. Dispute it ASAP. I too ordered a wedding item and thankfully I paid through paypal with a credit card. I haven't received the item and I have emailed SEVERAL times. No response. I plan on getting my money back after the wedding. I don't want any more "to dos" on my plate.

Thanks for the fair warning- what an assbag.
      Happily married since 2008

#13 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      Thank goodness you paid through paypal. Dispute it ASAP. I too ordered a wedding item and thankfully I paid through paypal with a credit card. I haven't received the item and I have emailed SEVERAL times. No response. I plan on getting my money back after the wedding. I don't want any more "to dos" on my plate.

rach, dont you leave for your wedding like any day now

#14 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:02 PM

Quote:
      Ooh, thats a good non-word!

#15 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:04 PM

Quote:

The same exact thing happened to me last month. I disputed it via paypal and the seller then magically reappeared after about 2 weeks (after not responding to me for weeks) and sent my item.

#16 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:13 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mauraw
          The same exact thing happened to me last month. I disputed it via paypal and the seller then magically reappeared after about 2 weeks (after not responding to me for weeks) and sent my item.
          Well if they pop up, it will be too late. My wedding will already be done. haha this smilie says "foshizzle" I love it.
          Happily married since 2008

#17 happyone

happyone
          • 223 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:19 PM

Thanks for the warning. I won't be using him.

#18 Gretchen

Gretchen
            • Banned
            • 416 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:28 PM

Wow Alyssa - that really stinks. Losing the $100 is no fun, but you also did so much work and got all of the details in line and have to find someone else. Sorry to hear about this!!!
              Gretchen "GiGi"

#19 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:39 PM

OMG that is terrible!! I most def would NOT let this go! Take this to a higher level if need be. ( i saw some people say to "BBB" but im not sure what that means..?

What an a-hole that guy is. Shoot him and email (as proof) that he hasnt responded since the $100 was sent, you're un happy, and you will not hesitate to take action if you need to. Do you have your proof still that you sent him $100??

#20 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:41 PM

Quote:

How come, will you, alyssa, get your money back since you paid through paypal?? I dunno how that stuff works...or do you just mean she has proof?
                  Wow, Im slow today. (k, ost days i am) lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users