Jump to content

Photo

Does anyone else hear their first dance song and cry?


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 dmarie17

dmarie17
  • Jr. Member
  • 276 posts

    Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:57 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kat81
    I am like that with almost every lovey dovey song I hear anymore. It's like since I started planning this wedding I have turned into the biggest sap there is. Just thinking about saying my vows and looking at my family makes me cry lol. I am ridiculous.
    Okay, I thought I was the only one. I am NOT a cryer. But lately EVERYTHING gets me all teary eyed. The worst is commercials.... I just start crying and my FI thinks I'm crazy! Yesterday, I started crying when I saw my invitation proofs!

    #12 Kat81

    Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

      Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:04 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by dmarie17
      Okay, I thought I was the only one. I am NOT a cryer. But lately EVERYTHING gets me all teary eyed. The worst is commercials.... I just start crying and my FI thinks I'm crazy! Yesterday, I started crying when I saw my invitation proofs!
      Yeah commercials get me too... The other day I was watching American Idol and I started crying lol... My poor FI!! I bet I won't cry on the wedding day though. *crosses fingers*

      #13 dragonfly

      dragonfly
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,820 posts

        Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:38 PM

        Takes alot more then a song to make me cry, I wish I was more setimental, Everton is the more setimental one in our relationship:)

        #14 JennyK

        JennyK
        • Sr. Member
        • 3,502 posts

          Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:45 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by DougsGirl
          Arrghhhhh! I have the exact opposite problem! We have listened to "our song" and the song we will all be walking to so much over the last few months to get in the mood, that whenever we hear them on the radio or ipod we turn the station or change the song. I don't want to get sick of them, that will just cause me one more thing to do last min, find and download more songs! Yikes!
          I'm with you.. I was listening to it so much that I started to not wanna hear it! So now ONLY when I am really in the mood to hear it, I'll put it on.

          There's one song though that always get me choked up and its True Companion by Marc Cohen. Everytime he says,"And I lift up your veil" I always get teary as hell!! lol

          #15 Celina

          Celina
          • Banned
          • 2,811 posts

            Posted 21 March 2008 - 09:52 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kat81
            Yeah commercials get me too... The other day I was watching American Idol and I started crying lol... My poor FI!! I bet I won't cry on the wedding day though. *crosses fingers*
            OMG Girl...you've got it bad! LOL! American Idol.....
            "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

            #16 Kat81

            Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

              Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:24 PM

              I know!!!

              #17 jean-marcus

              jean-marcus
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,565 posts

                Posted 21 March 2008 - 04:38 PM

                oh maaannn. get this.. i was shooting a wedding in PA (thats pennsylvania.. not some fancy destination hehe)

                anyways... so right before the first dance and all that the father of the bride stands up and says he has an announcement and that he wants to honor someone special in the brides life who couldnt make it to the wedding. he is holding a gift wrapped photo frame and im already starting to well up with tears just imagining its gonna be a picture of her grandfather or something like that and while she is taking the paper off to show everyone the photo you realize its an autographed photo of the Penn State football couch and they have brought out a life sized card board cut out of him..

                I FELT DOOOPED hahaha. i got all emotional for nothing.. so after their frist dance i took the cardboard cut out and started dancing with him hahaha... people were loving it and i got some funny pictures of me on the dance floor

                #18 Kat81

                Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

                  Posted 21 March 2008 - 04:40 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jean-marcus
                  oh maaannn. get this.. i was shooting a wedding in PA (thats pennsylvania.. not some fancy destination hehe)

                  anyways... so right before the first dance and all that the father of the bride stands up and says he has an announcement and that he wants to honor someone special in the brides life who couldnt make it to the wedding. he is holding a gift wrapped photo frame and im already starting to well up with tears just imagining its gonna be a picture of her grandfather or something like that and while she is taking the paper off to show everyone the photo you realize its an autographed photo of the Penn State football couch and they have brought out a life sized card board cut out of him..

                  I FELT DOOOPED hahaha. i got all emotional for nothing.. so after their frist dance i took the cardboard cut out and started dancing with him hahaha... people were loving it and i got some funny pictures of me on the dance floor
                  HA HA HA That sounds like something that would happen in my family.

                  #19 AmandaR

                  AmandaR
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 241 posts

                    Posted 23 March 2008 - 07:33 PM

                    We haven't picked our first dance song yet, but I do have the song picked out for the Father/Daughter dance - "You Don't Have to Let Go" by Jessica Simpson, and it makes me bawl everytime I hear it.

                    Amanda

                    #20 Yari

                    Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

                      Posted 23 March 2008 - 11:41 PM

                      I just read the PA story to my FI and his mouth dropped and say, "Wow, that is so awesome." He is a Penn State grad...LOL, too funny.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users