ROR Review!!!

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#11 Mich

Mich
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:04 PM

What time was your ceremony?
    If it was before the 4pm slot, did you find the break in between the ceremony and the start of the reception really long?

Thx

#12 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
    • 933 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:04 PM

thanks so much for the review! I get more and more excited when people talk about how awesome it was! now, you need to change your username :)
      My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#13 crawford2B

crawford2B
      • 244 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:13 PM

Yeah i know. I am now a Crawford!! We got married at 11:00. When it was all over and we changed it was probably around 1 ish. It didn't seem like a really long time during the day. It was really nice and relaxing. The day went so fast anyway.

#14 crawford2B

crawford2B
        • 244 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:30 PM

I can't believe I forgot to tell you to bring a watch if you want to know what time it is at all. There are no clocks around the resort. There are clocks in the room but the electric went off at least once each day and the clock was digital and would be off. We had to search for someone that had on a watch each time we wanted to know. Also you have to eat the jerk chicken on the beach it is so good. If you do not like spicy only use a very little bit of sauce. It is hot but good. The floors everywhere are slippery so be careful!

#15 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:50 PM

I'm also an 11am wedding. What time was your hair appointment? Did your BMs also get their hair done at the salon?
            See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#16 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:58 PM

Thank you for such a wonderful review! It sounds as if your wedding was perfect. Congrats again

#17 crawford2B

crawford2B
              • 244 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:28 PM

They opened the salon early for me. I made the appointment before we got there. you will have to pay 1/2 online and the rest there. My appointment was at 8:00 because i was nervous i wouldn't have enough time to get ready. She did my hair quick. it only took her about 45 minutes. I didn't have any BM's.

#18 Linzibella

Linzibella
                • 110 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 10:09 PM

Thanks so much for the review. It sounds wonderful and you looked beautiful. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

#19 DLyteful

DLyteful
                  • 879 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 10:55 PM

Wow girl you looked good!!! Your pictures are great! I loved you dress and the way you decided to use your colors. Thank you for the review and sharing your pics. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.

#20 jmhein

jmhein
                    • 665 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:19 PM

From a fellow ROR bride - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so glad you also had a wonderful time!
                      I had to laugh that you said you wanted to move there because my hubby and I still talk about how we should just live in Jamaica!
                      ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users