#61 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lizz
    My picture? I think I posted it there. If not, it's in it's own thread.
    Opps, I meant to say "her picture."

#62 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
    • VIP Member
    • 3,405 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:14 PM

I think you look great! I don't see anything wrong with your arms! Honestly, when you are self conscious about something, it is the first place your eyes will go. You aren't noticing your beautiful collar bone, great shoulders and defined back!!! You look fantastic in that dress. It is so flattering!

#63 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:14 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Cole5worm
      ahhhhhhhh ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
      glad i made you laugh!

#64 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:16 PM

Oh, I found the picture. Don't know how I missed it before. I wondered how people knew what your dress looked like. I thought maybe they saw it somewhere else.

You do look beautiful.

#65 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:03 PM

I think you look beautiful! Once it's taken in a little and you have all of your accessories, etc. you'll fell much better. You have time to firm up and do some arm exercises if they really bother you! Congrats on the weight loss! I'm trying and will need a miracle or surgery to get me ready for my wedding.

#66 dc22173

dc22173
          • 240 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:30 PM

You look absolutely amazing in that dress. There is nothing wrong with your arms, boobs or anything else. Enjoy your weight loss, you go girl!!! That is a wonderful accomplishment. At the end, all that matters is that you and your soon to be husband are happy together.

#67 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:00 PM

i think you look super pretty! the dress looks great on you. i think pictures are the work of the devil! i hate all pictures of me because i think i look so much better in person. if you like how you look in person in the dress, go with that. i swear pictures lie!!!

#68 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:19 PM

I love your dress. You look so pretty!

#69 addisonreed1113

addisonreed1113
                • 93 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:31 AM

You look wonderful!!!! You lost so much weight fast that's why you feel your arms look bad, just do some light toning and strengthening (yoga, pilates, light weights) and you will be fab and feeling strong! No need to lose more weight though, you look awesome!!!
                  There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
                  - I Corinthians 13:13

#70 Sherry

Sherry
                  • 390 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 10:55 PM

That dress is beautiful on you! You just need to stop focusing on your arms, because they look fine. We all have the one part of our bodies that we totally focus on, even when everyone else thinks it looks perfectly normal. I think that's what's going on here. You just need to tell yourself that you look amazing in that dress, because you do!! Plus, the points already made about having your arms even slightly bent in pictures is so true. I am always so conscious of that in pictures, because it just transforms your arms! I can't wait to see pics of you in that dress all done up with the veil and everything. It already looks great, so it will only get better!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users