Sign in to follow this  
Cole5worm

Look bad in Wedding Dress!

Congratulations on all of the weight loss, that is fabulous!! I read something in the Brides magazine about how to pose to make certain things look better. So if you dont like your arms (which I am sure look fine) then you are suppose to not hold them against your body (pushes everything around I guess). If you can it says to put hands on hips kind of pose, sounds a little dramatic to me but you get the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole5worm View Post
You are so right. It's like you still feel like you look like you used to. It's hard to change your mind!

COLOR]

It is so hard! I wander why that is... you'd think that you'd be like YES YES YES but all i see is flabby arms in a strapless dress haha.. oh well i beter hit the weights fryingpan.gif

3 months is a lot of time to firm up too! I bet you look fine, but I'm definitely concsious about my arms too. I'll be doing the diva hand on the hips pose everywhere. haha not really- I'll just pray my photog can photoshop me skinny.

Wow Congrats!! I really have to start. The hand on the hip thing really works. My college roomate used to do this one all the time and I thought Damn why does she look so good. Then she let me in on her secret!

You are probably being too hard on yourself. Losing 65 lbs. is quite an accomplishment. Remember store lighting it's not the most flattering. I'm sure you'll look beautiful

Well thanks ladies! I promise I will post a picture in about one hour! count down begins. I will be doing the hands on the hips.. i shoud have done that in the store! live and learn!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
  • Topics