What's making you happy today?

• Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#261 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:13 PM

aah, pole dancing, banana pudding & wedding dress try-ons. What could be better?!?

For me it was seeing 5 patients on my own & feeling a little more competent (like no one's gonna drop dead after leaving the office - I'm an NP student). That & pizza for dinner! yum

#262 sungoddess_08

• 829 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:24 PM

The fact that it is Friday makes me VERY happy - it was a long week in my grade 2 class.

We are celebrating by making homemade, healthy pizza and I am allowing myself to have a coke :) Even more -- tomorrow my parents are coming to visit and we are having a homemade sushi feast, and playing trivial pursuit!!

#263 LadyTrunck

• 1,114 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:48 PM

MMMM Pizza, sushi, trivial pursuit-- all wonderful things!!

Congrats on getting to your cheat day elifrigo- I did that diet for awhile- lost some weight, my body hated so many low carb days to start, so I do my own variation of it. Have a great cheat day!

Ok, making me happy today- I pick up my wedding dress tonight- seeing it for the first time since November! Also, tomorrow I'm going up to Sausalito for some hiking with FI and my puppy. I only have 13 more minutes of work.... and of course I'm on BDW-- oh well it's FRIDAY!
        Married to my BEST FRIEND!
        July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
        Non-Pro Pics:
        Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#264 **~Linda~**

• 1,326 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:41 PM

Friday = Yayy

Son's Field Day was today =

I'm home in my bed =

#265 Jenn79

• 625 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:57 PM

Making a special dinner for my husband's birthday and having him say it smells amazing.

Knowing that in six months I'll be at my very first Star Wars convention! Yes, I'm a geek, and I'm proud of it!
            Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
            Review Pictures Pro Pictures
            "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#266 SusieQ

• 1,603 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 04:56 PM

Hubby and I got about 40 minutes to our selves today without anyone in the house, besides the dogs. Well used time.... we have 10 for dinner tonight and we both have big grins on our face... Hubby is howling laughing because I am sharing this.... He just told me I need to know TMI..

#267 bahiabride2010

• 997 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:10 PM

THE OLYMPICS! I'm so addicted! Sorry to the US ladies but our hockey team is going to kick your buts tomorrow night!

#268 sungoddess_08

• 829 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:11 PM

The fact that my FI just went to go to the liquor store (we are having my mom and dad over for sushi and games) and sent me a text telling me he would be late because he was stuck in the car wash line!! AND that he was in my car! :) And he filled up the gas!! haha, I have been complaining all week that my car needs a car wash and gas -- but haven't had time to go get it!!

<3 it's the sweet little things.

#269 sungoddess_08

• 829 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:31 PM

ANDDDDDDD!!!! He brought flowers home for me!:)

Today is a great day!

#270 aimee!

• 696 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:11 PM

i'm enjoying a weekend home alone watching silly movies, reading tons of sookie stackhouse, drinking yummy wine, and eating spicy mac & cheese.

sometimes i love home alone weekends. :)
                      Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users