Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#7761 kshows03

kshows03
  • 78 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 06:42 PM

GC2008 - That's so true.  In a meeting with our pastor he joked that if 5% of people leave Disney World unhappy, there is no way that you can please everyone at your wedding.  Disney Worlds purpose is to bring joy to people!  Haha, so true!  Just do your best and let it go!

The Royal - Playa del Carmen - 2/12/11

#7762 Suzy831

Suzy831
    • 42 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 06:52 PM

I have a question for you ladies. I just got an e-mail from my wedding coordinator saying my second payment for the wedding was due last Friday and is past due and is supposed to be paid 4 months before the wedding "like the wedding contract states"... This is the first I've heard of it.. so I quickly searched all of the paperwork I have on the wedding stuff and I couldn't find anything about a second payment 4 months before... just 45 days and 30 days... ?? I'm fine with paying whatever I need, but this is the first I've heard and it and I don't even know how much I have to pay?? Do any of you know about this?  So confused!!

Royal Playa del Carmen - April 16, 2011

#7763 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
      • 712 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 07:45 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Suzy831 

I have a question for you ladies. I just got an e-mail from my wedding coordinator saying my second payment for the wedding was due last Friday and is past due and is supposed to be paid 4 months before the wedding "like the wedding contract states"... This is the first I've heard of it.. so I quickly searched all of the paperwork I have on the wedding stuff and I couldn't find anything about a second payment 4 months before... just 45 days and 30 days... ?? I'm fine with paying whatever I need, but this is the first I've heard and it and I don't even know how much I have to pay?? Do any of you know about this?  So confused!!

#7764 JoZee84

JoZee84
        • 157 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:11 PM

I know haha, and I'm expecting them to dance after too! I hope no one gets sick on the dance floor

Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

Marisa,

It is ok as long as all works out. :-)

JoZee,

LOL! your AHR guests will feel full for a week!

#7765 jesmcan

jesmcan
          • 1,091 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 08:32 AM

Hi ladies just wanted to stop by and say hi and wish everyone a happy holiday. How is everyone's planning going?

The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#7766 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
            • 677 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:02 AM

Suzy- I just took a look at my contract and it does say that the second payment is due 4 months before the wedding.... 

Originally Posted by Suzy831 

#7767 Suzy831

Suzy831
              • 42 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:19 AM

My coordinator emailed me back and said a $300 deposit is due 4 months before the wedding, I was able to pay it online. In my contract it doesn't say that, but I booked in the beginning of this year, so maybe since then they have changed the policies or whatever! I looked on the Royal's Wedding page under FAQ and it says it in there, so FYI for anybody who didn't know! :) lol

Royal Playa del Carmen - April 16, 2011

#7768 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                • Banned
                • 1,034 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:12 PM

Suzy,

it is part of the new contract.  If u signed yours before this summer, the contract only require $200 to squat your date and location.  The new contract requires $200 to squat the date and location, and $300 after (to improve the resort's cashflow).

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#7769 kshows03

kshows03
                  • 78 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:16 PM

Yes,  I just had to pay the $300 as well.  It came out of nowhere for me too since it wasn't in my contract.

The Royal - Playa del Carmen - 2/12/11

#7770 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
                    • 277 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by jesmcan 

Hi ladies just wanted to stop by and say hi and wish everyone a happy holiday. How is everyone's planning going?

You too Jess!  It's so nice of you to still check in with us!

Have you posted your review yet? :)

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users