Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#7071 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
  • 539 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Bride2B22 

Awwww you guys look so nice! and you looked BEAUTIFUL!!!! i gotta say, Luz is great! and she is def very reasonable for us brides on a budget.....i was really ready to book her but the amount of pictures is what held me back.....i def recomend her though!

I almost booked her too! Ivan's limitless possibilities is what snagged me! You'll fall in love and have SO many photos! I recommend a TTD with him! Rest up, it wears you out, but I'm so excited to see the rest of the photos! :) 

~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#7072 risa1818

risa1818
    • 116 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 03:11 PM

Have a safe and amazing trip Natalie!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Fancy That - You look absolutely stunning in those pics!! I love your hair flower too! Gorgeous girl!

Damn, I wish I had known about her earlier too...I booked Sascha Gluck.....I am excited about him though!

The Manchebo Beach Resort, Aruba - June 11, 2011

#7073 risa1818

risa1818
      • 116 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 03:34 PM

Runningbride/Nikki - What was the open bar/liquor situation like for the Luxury package wedding? Is it in fact open bar? I can not believe I never asked my WC or anyone about this, I just assumed that since it was an AI resort that all the liquor would be included for the wedding.

Did they have any specialty cocktails or just an open bar?

#7074 msglave

msglave
        • 933 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 03:41 PM

Have a ball, Natalie! Can't wait to hear all about it! Fancy That, you look beautiful!!!

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
          Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
          www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#7075 jesmcan

jesmcan
          • 1,091 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:12 PM

Fancy That you look stunning!!!! thank you for sharing and congrats on having an amazing wedding day

The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#7076 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
            • 677 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:19 PM

after seeing your TTD teasers i def made the decision to book a TTD!!! 

Originally Posted by RunningBride24 

I almost booked her too! Ivan's limitless possibilities is what snagged me! You'll fall in love and have SO many photos! I recommend a TTD with him! Rest up, it wears you out, but I'm so excited to see the rest of the photos! :) 

#7077 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
              • 677 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:20 PM

Risa- if you are having a private reception then it includes oper bar! I just got off the phone with my WC! lol your question reminded me that i had not yet asked her i just assumed too....

Originally Posted by risa1818 

Runningbride/Nikki - What was the open bar/liquor situation like for the Luxury package wedding? Is it in fact open bar? I can not believe I never asked my WC or anyone about this, I just assumed that since it was an AI resort that all the liquor would be included for the wedding.

Did they have any specialty cocktails or just an open bar?

#7078 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                • 712 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:38 PM

Has anyone booked and paid deposit for El Bistro? He sent me bank info, but I don't get how you are supposed to make a paypal payment with the info he provided.

#7079 risa1818

risa1818
                  • 116 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:43 PM

Thank you!! That definitely eases my mind! It seems like an obvious thing, but with this resort you never know!

Originally Posted by Bride2B22 

Risa- if you are having a private reception then it includes oper bar! I just got off the phone with my WC! lol your question reminded me that i had not yet asked her i just assumed too....

#7080 bmlynch

bmlynch
                    • 18 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:00 PM

hey ladies. leaving on sunday. Wanted to see if anyone had that information on the cayamaya tours. I know there were different prices with different foods. thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users