Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#3271 aerazo

aerazo
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:56 PM

HI Ladies,

i am sorry to ask this again but can anyone send me the wedding checklist please?

Many thanks,
    Adriana
    erazo_adriana@yahoo.com
    Adriana
    Royal Playa del Carmen
    April 23, 2010

#3272 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:18 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by aerazo
      HI Ladies,

i am sorry to ask this again but can anyone send me the wedding checklist please?

Many thanks,
      Adriana
      erazo_adriana@yahoo.com
      i emailed you the luxury wedding checklist...hope that helps!

#3273 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
      • 233 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:22 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by duprk452
        Well I heard from my WC today and while I can understand that there is a 400$ site fee to cover the charges of tables, linens, lighting, setup, etc... I just wonder why this was not mentioned in the first 12 emails or the checklist. I'm not that worried about it, because like I said I understand and my MIL is paying, but still it's just the principle! Also, the resort is almost full the week of our wedding and I'm getting nervous because several guests haven't booked yet. Some are waiting for tax returns to be safe financially. Makes me sad that some might have to stay off site.
        We lost a few guests who wanted to come but couldn't because it was all full! Tell them to just put money down to secure thier room. I know they are waiting for tax returns, but they don't want to loose the rooms. I'm sorry that this is happening to you, I know how bad that feels unfortunately

#3274 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
        • 712 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:45 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by bridetobe1515
          We lost a few guests who wanted to come but couldn't because it was all full! Tell them to just put money down to secure thier room. I know they are waiting for tax returns, but they don't want to loose the rooms. I'm sorry that this is happening to you, I know how bad that feels unfortunately
          Aww what a bummer. Would they maybe consider the Real that is a bit further away?

#3275 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
          • 5,078 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:51 PM

my TA said there are still rooms available at Gran/Royal for my wedding weekend so hopefully my guests will book soon!

#3276 jesmcan

jesmcan
            • 1,091 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:51 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
              Whaaaat? you girls dont find the sound of tuna mousse appetizing? lol
              HAHAAH I know right and that eel I know everyone must be drooling over that one
              The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#3277 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
              • 5,078 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:29 PM

well dang, i want hot canapes, not cold canapes...can i pretend to the WC that i was told that i could get hot canapes instead of cold canapes back then? lol

does anyone know where the guests are supposed to go for the ceremony? are they supposed go to the front desk and ask to be directed to my ceremony? i am working on my wedding brochure...

#3278 lexibride

lexibride
                • 276 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:32 PM

That's a really great question! They say that guests can only go over a half hour prior to the ceremony, however for the Gran guests, how do they know where to go?

#3279 2mckee

2mckee
                  • 96 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:07 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by dianep
                    it's been nearly a week now since the big meetings. has anyone noticed a significant difference? i received information last weekend, but no response to any questions since then.
                    No Difference at all. Good times. Still waiting days or a week to hear from Carole, who is my FOURTH assigned stateside WC.

#3280 2mckee

2mckee
                    • 96 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:10 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by duprk452
                      Well I heard from my WC today and while I can understand that there is a 400$ site fee to cover the charges of tables, linens, lighting, setup, etc... I just wonder why this was not mentioned in the first 12 emails or the checklist. I'm not that worried about it, because like I said I understand and my MIL is paying, but still it's just the principle! Also, the resort is almost full the week of our wedding and I'm getting nervous because several guests haven't booked yet. Some are waiting for tax returns to be safe financially. Makes me sad that some might have to stay off site.
                      Does anyone know when the $400 fee was imposed?? I havent heard anything about that, but it definitely wouldnt surprise me to have them throw that in at the end and tell me they told me about it months ago...... I think I am going to fight that one....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users