Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
steph_n_taz

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

Recommended Posts

Jes, I bought my travel sized item from Sam's Club. I'm not sure if you have one where you are. I ordered my chapstick from Medco when one of the BDW brides uploaded a coupon. I got it ridiculously cheap like $3.00 for 20 tubes or something like that.

 

101010, Welcome to the forum! Be sure to check out the thread on OOT bags-there's a master suggestion list and several ladies have shared their ideas there.

 

After yet another complaint, we finally hear from our WC! Eight months  from our booking and thank the Lord they finally got our time right! We finally have our Basecamp account setup. It has our wedding time, date, contract, forms and a message from our WC. I hope this continues!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by msglave View Post

 

Jes, I bought my travel sized item from Sam's Club. I'm not sure if you have one where you are. I ordered my chapstick from Medco when one of the BDW brides uploaded a coupon. I got it ridiculously cheap like $3.00 for 20 tubes or something like that.

 

101010, Welcome to the forum! Be sure to check out the thread on OOT bags-there's a master suggestion list and several ladies have shared their ideas there.

 

After yet another complaint, we finally hear from our WC! Eight months  from our booking and thank the Lord they finally got our time right! We finally have our Basecamp account setup. It has our wedding time, date, contract, forms and a message from our WC. I hope this continues!

 

 

Oh thank the Lord! It's about time!! lol....glad to hear it, girly, I'm sure it has provided you some stress-relief

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Jessica,

How do you say  "Not for Resale- Items for Wedding" in Spanish? I want to put this in the suitcase carrying my OOT bag items/wedding favors" lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by giraffexx View Post

 

Thanks for the recommendation! I just ordered these. Love them, can't wait for them to arrive!

 

 

 

Oh I ordered from this seller as well. Mine are scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. So excited and I'll post feedback!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by jamk32179 View Post

 

 

 

 

Oh I ordered from this seller as well. Mine are scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. So excited and I'll post feedback!!

 

 

Hi Jamk32179!

i have one question! i noticed you have 31 guest booked for your wedding. how many did you initially invite? i just want to get an idea of how many people will actually book, to help my budgeting! thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Lisa - sorry I was so busy yesterday I have been a bit MIA just had my shower this past weekend and first bach party things are starting to feel so real!

 

you say "no para reventa - artículos para una boda"

 

Are you shipping items down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by giraffexx View Post

 

Thanks for the recommendation! I just ordered these. Love them, can't wait for them to arrive!

 

 

 

Yay!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hello all!! I'm planning to get married next week. I'm working in an MNC and I'm gonna marry my colleague who is in my company. It's been ten months since we have started our relationship. He used to support in all my difficulties and used to help me in my work. Always he used to tell me about my smile. He says that I have a very good smile and he loves it. Recently I lost my front tooth after an accident and it resulted in a bad look for me. He told me that I lost my beautiful smile. I was totally disappointed and thought of finding a solution. I heard about dental dentures and took an appointment at a clinic in Scarborough. Will dentures affect my speech? What was your experience of getting dentures? 
    • Go for the third one. It is gorgeous and you will look stunning in that. I'm sure you will be noticed by other people. Go for it.
    • I would suggest the long one. You will look stunning in that. It is simple and elegant.
    • Both the gown are awesome and I'm sure you will look gorgeous in both. But I would suggest the first one. Go for it and Congratulations for your marriage.
    • Hello everyone,  I am still engaged, still not planning the big day, because we haven't chosen a date + we have some family stiff to do so I hope that this forum will help me a lot before the real craziness during the wedding planning period. Happy to be here
  • Topics

×