9 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 September 2006 - 12:45 AM

Tara send these pics to me to post. If you would like more info on how to rent these canopies, contact Fun & Motivation Manager
E-mail: Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 September 2006 - 12:45 AM

Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 jan6thjen

jan6thjen
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:44 PM

Hi,
    Those pictures are great. Does anyone have any prices? I was quote $350 for the bamboo one (i think).
    Thanks!
    Jennifer

#4 NATASHA

NATASHA
    • 646 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 09:18 PM

We're paying about $300 (includes set-up - make sure you verify that). Ours will look similar to this:

Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#5 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 06:45 PM

Natasha, who idd you get your quote from of $300.00? My WC quoted me 300.00 plus 150.00 delivery and set up fee.

#6 JENESIS

JENESIS
        • 394 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 08:30 PM

I have contacted Fun and Motivation for a catalog, but have not heard anything back.

#7 NATASHA

NATASHA
          • 646 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 11:32 PM

I'm sourcing it through Maye.

Oh - and Jenesis - I tried three times to reach fun and motivation and gave up! How frustrating.
            Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#8 gkashmira

gkashmira
            • 1,962 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 02:01 AM

Maye sent me two: The larger one is $350 and the smaller on is $250. The larger one is made of logs and the smaller one is bamboo. The flowers aren't included. We're going to do the smaller one - maybe with some gerber daisies or something colorful but simple. I was assuming set-up is included but I will have to double check.

This one's $350 (with set-up?)

This one's $250 (with set-up?)
              Kashmira & Dan
              Happily married since June 16, 2007
              http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
              Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
              Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#9 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 07:25 AM

If I could get the smaller one for $250.00 that included set up fee I would jump on it. Maybe I'll mention to my worthless WC about your quote and "maybe" (I won't hold my breath) she can match the price.

#10 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 08:06 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by gkashmira
                  Maye sent me two: The larger one is $350 and the smaller on is $250. The larger one is made of logs and the smaller one is bamboo. The flowers aren't included. We're going to do the smaller one - maybe with some gerber daisies or something colorful but simple. I was assuming set-up is included but I will have to double check.

This one's $350 (with set-up?)

This one's $250 (with set-up?)
                  omg if I was having a beach or garden ceremony I would so totally do the large one- that is beautiful! I like the small one too though, it looks really beachy...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users