Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Canopy pics ~ fun & motivation

Tara send these pics to me to post. If you would like more info on how to rent these canopies, contact Fun & Motivation Manager

E-mail: fatima_gamietea@funandmotivation.com

Tel : 011 (52) (624) 142 1585 / 2 1595

Fax: 011 ( 52) (624) 146 9651

Cel: 011 (52) (624) 122 4513

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Natasha, who idd you get your quote from of $300.00? My WC quoted me 300.00 plus 150.00 delivery and set up fee.

I'm sourcing it through Maye.

Oh - and Jenesis - I tried three times to reach fun and motivation and gave up! How frustrating.

Maye sent me two: The larger one is $350 and the smaller on is $250. The larger one is made of logs and the smaller one is bamboo. The flowers aren't included. We're going to do the smaller one - maybe with some gerber daisies or something colorful but simple. I was assuming set-up is included but I will have to double check.

This one's $350 (with set-up?)

Click the image to open in full size.

This one's $250 (with set-up?)

If I could get the smaller one for $250.00 that included set up fee I would jump on it. Maybe I'll mention to my worthless WC about your quote and "maybe" (I won't hold my breath) she can match the price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
Maye sent me two: The larger one is $350 and the smaller on is $250. The larger one is made of logs and the smaller one is bamboo. The flowers aren't included. We're going to do the smaller one - maybe with some gerber daisies or something colorful but simple. I was assuming set-up is included but I will have to double check.

This one's $350 (with set-up?)

This one's $250 (with set-up?)
omg if I was having a beach or garden ceremony I would so totally do the large one- that is beautiful! I like the small one too though, it looks really beachy...